Prologue

The second time I thought my brother was going to jail I thought he was gone for good but now Halie and i are stuck trying to find a cure from being werewolves its very painful just think off all your bones breaking then putting themselves back together.

We got that after we camped out in the outskirts of New York City at Bear Mountain state park. thats when Michael Marioto gave us the curse when he bit us and crashed our ride when we tried to get back to New York, then we heard a rumor going on about people disappearing in the public library at Halie's old hometown Dixon, Illinois which I thought was okay for us to check it out my team Me (Karbaru) I was blonde but halie showed me this thing called a hair dye I chose brown I didnt know what it will do but I like it though and yes I still have the three scars on my left cheek on my face. Halie the second in command also she dyed her hair its black. Gerald & Deshon, the only brothers in the group plus I didnt give you the rundown of them yet so here we go theyre twins they are African American and they are 3rd and 4th commanders of the wolf-squad just in case if halie get hurt or captured. Jessica, ah havent told you about her yet in the stories have I she a very good follower a burnet (brown haired) and finally the only tan wolf we have they say in aurora a tan wolf is most rare very and me and halie and Jessica are best friends. Isabella she has a very good personality and a heart of gold even though she is the only crew member that has the grey wolf, Amanda , Dylan, Savannah, Kayla, Sapphire, Zack husband of halie, D.J my husband and soon be a father of two. and Keiliegh, we are one group call the wolf-squad we got that name from saving new York a couple years back it's been well two years since we became heroes and my brother was a wanted criminal but I know one thing my brother is probably going to steal something else something very important to us couple weeks ago Halie made some kind of potion that will give you a ability to have wing of a dragon with your wolf and be like a god but she hasn't tested it yet so yeah but a couple of days ago it went missing it might have to do with the rumor of Dixon.

Then yesterday I saw the news that my brother and his wife Abbie are out of jail and have their kid. Now you thought they just got put back into jail well guess what he escaped with his soldiers again and using his corporation money just to bail him out and about 9 months ago I found out I was pregnant, when I thought it couldn't get worse I lost my aurorian powers and I can't change into my wolf either then Halie decides to step in and protect me if I needed her in her wolf form this time I hope I will have my brother cured and I will get him back home to aurora, and we will defeat the beartopian darkness that took over our world 7 years ago my twin leto went back to our home to stop the fight he still sends video letters to us here and there telling us that the soldiers are fine have some casualties of some of them dying from zombie minions of the beartopians but now we have to go to Halie's old home town to find out what is happening and if Abbie or my brother leeon took the potion and took it over there with them. I just hope we can save these people in time before my children are born. Yes you heard me right I said children Im having twin in this story of my aurorian life but dont tell the others just between you and me okay. I just hope they are safely born into the world, and people are saved today and the Quinton-squad destroyed.