8

Magick class was a bust. It was extremely boring and we did not learn much. Apparently me and Abigail have the same schedule though, so that's a blessing. Our next class was very close, and I saw that was the same for the rest of our schedule. At least I do not have to worry about trying to wander forever to find the next room. She stayed right close to me as we walked through the blinding white hallways to get to our next class, torture. 

Torture class started the same kind of way Magick class did, with Abigail having to answer for me. I wish I could speak so that she would not have to do everything for me. The teacher introduced himself to us as Mr. BlackStar, what an original name, I know. The good thing is, he did not hand us a syllabus, only turned on a video. I realized immediately that it was me torturing the boy and eating his heart. I buried my face in embarrassment and Abigail took my hand whispering into my ear words that calmed me down. 

"It's ok, you'll be fine," she assured me. It helped, sure, but not enough for me to look up. 

"Jazmine here had a top 15 torture session, coming in at 14th place," he began," although that isn't much considering number 1." He took out my tape and put in another one, and I immediately saw that it was Tom, but much younger. I watched as he began to torture a little boy. He slowly licked the weapons as he attempted to scare the boy more, and it apparently worked really well. The boy pissed his pants and struggled against his restraints until the ropes dug into his skin, almost showing bone. The rest of it nearly made me and Abigail throw up. I don't even want to tell you what happened, and believe me, it is much more fucked up than mine. I looked over at Abigail. I took her hand to keep her from breaking down, and me too considering what Tom is doing. I looked over at the students, and even they were turning away from the screen. Guess no one is as strong as they looked. 

Mercifully after what seemed like hours the video stopped.

"That is a number one performance, and hopefully one of you here will be able to beat that," he said to everyone.   How the hell can anyone be more fucked up than that? I didn't notice me smiling and chuckling softly at the thought of a challenge like that. Good thing is that no one else could hear me. Wouldn't want them to think me crazy now would I? The teacher began to talk about some famous methods of torture, and my smile widened like a child given infinite candy. Abigail smiled too, but I don't know if it is just because of the fact that we were talking about torture. 

Oh shit, now we got math. A supernatural facility and we gotta learn fucking math. Great, now I feel like an elementary schooler now. We got in the class, and it looked like a fifth grade classroom. I never finished fifth grade, and I assume neither did Abigail because she was with me. We took a seat in the back, away from everyone else so we wouldn't have to deal with people making fun of us. 

It is a smaller class, thank Luna, and that means less people to notice us. The teacher was a middle aged woman, and her name is Mrs. Sow. Yes that's her actual name, and yes, she is a fucking pig. And by pig, I mean wears a decapitated pig's head. It didn't scare me, mainly took me by surprise, but at least she looks different than the rest of the other generic teachers.