Rey took a deep breath, she wasn't exactly sure where to start but she didn't want to tell Finn too many details, especially about why she wanted to go in the first place.

"Ok Finn, you're going to think I am insane, and you will probably be right, but I need your help to get back to Sullust" His mouth dropped, and he started to say something, but she stopped him. "Let me finish ok" she paused, and Finn shut his mouth. "So, I need to get back to Sullust, Ben is there, and he needs my help, I can't really explain how I know this, but, I need you to trust me. I can't let him die there in that awful place, I have to save him, will you please help me?" She looked at him hopefully, as crazy as her request was she hoped he would say yes.

"Are you insane??" Finn nearly shouted

"Shhhh" Rey tried to quiet him before the whole base woke up.

"Rey he isn't Ben anymore, he's Kylo Ren, and isn't he the one who sent you to be tortured, why in hell would you want to save him. He deserves to die after everything he's done." Rey could feel Finn's hatred for Kylo. She didn't blame him, he had only known him has a ruthless leader not as Ben.

"Finn it wasn't him, it was Hux, Ben didn't even know what had happened to me. Look Finn I can't really explain, and it would take too long, will you help me?" She was desperate but if she couldn't convince him she would have to go alone.

"Rey, he's a monster, I can't help you, you're my best friend and I trust you when you say it wasn't him, but I know what he's done, he's evil, pure evil." Rey dropped her head to her hands.

"Finn, he's my Poe and I know how you feel and I don't blame you at all. I knew it was a lot to ask. I just.....I can't leave him there to die. You truly are my best friend and I am so thankful you helped me. I'm going, I have to." She looked at her friend knowing this could be the last time she saw him.

"Rey, I know you care for him but I'm sorry, I can't go with you, but I can help you here." He walked over to the end of his mattress. Finn reached under the bed and pulled out a small blaster and a control baton. He handed both to Rey, she took them and smiled before she threw both of her arms around Finn's neck.

"Thank you, Finn" She stepped back and turned to leave. Her hand was on the door when he spoke again.

"Rey, you better come back, if you have to, leave him.....just come back ok" Rey looked back at him and smiled.

"Don't worry, I will." She pulled the door open and crept back into the hall. She needed to get to the flight hanger. She also needed to hurry, she could feel the pain in her abdomen slowly building. She was in no fit state to be doing any of this but she refuse to let the pain stop her.

The flight hangar was small and didn't have very many ships to choose from, she needed something small that wouldn't be easily tracked. The old Naboo star fighters were perfect but the only had one seat, if she and Ben made it out they would have to steal a ship.

"I'd try the cruiser." It was Poe he was sitting on a small crate fiddling with a communicator. BB-8 was rolling around in front of him.

"Poe?" Rey was shocked he was awake, was he going to stop her? "Are you ok?"

Poe looked up at her and smiled weakly, his eyes were tired, and he seemed to be fighting something internally.

"I don't sleep well anymore, not since the dreadnaught, but Finn he helps me. Rey I know he's your best friend, I hope you're not mad about us" He looked down at the communicator. "He the only thing that keeps the dreams away, we lost so many people and it's my fault" Rey could see his eyes shining.

"Poe this is a war, people die every day, but we have to hold on to those we do have. Let the past go Poe, it will only haunt you, you will never be able change the past, but you can change the future. I am so happy for you and Finn. You two are some of the best people I know and if he make you happy then be with him" Rey tried to comfort him, but she didn't really know how.

"Is that what you're doing? Changing your future? You're going to find your happiness aren't you" Poe looked at her with a questioning look.

"I....." Rey didn't know what to say. He was right, she refused to let Ben go. Ben was her home. No matter where they were she was happiest when he was with her.

"Save it Rey, its ok, I know there are things that you won't tell me, I know you have to leave to do... whatever it is you need to do." Poe smiled his most charming smile at her. She sighed with relief.

"Thank you, Poe," Rey turned towards the cruiser. It was a lot bigger than she needed but she knew that Naboo cruisers were notorious for getting out of tight spots.

The cruisers controls were not all the different from the falcons. It took a few minutes to become familiar with them but once she did she slowly raised the ship into the air and made her way out of the hangar.

"Hold on Ben, I'm coming"

Ben POV

Ben awoke with a start. He was in a completely different room, at least that's what it felt like. There was no light, no sound, just pitch black. He closed his eyes and tried to make sense of his surroundings, he must be in one of the isolation chambers. There was a stabbing pain in his side, the blaster wound compliments of Captain Freyah. He could tell he was losing a lot of blood, it wouldn't be long now before he would no longer be able to open his eyes. He thought of everything that had happened in the past few months. Everything flashed before his eyes and suddenly he was pulled deep into the memories. The first time he had seen into Rey's mind. The sadness and longing he saw within her mirrored his own. He had been surprised that someone so beautiful could be in so much pain. Then he was standing in the snow. The red of his saber clashed with Rey's blue one, there was an eerie purple glow bathed about them. She was beautiful even then, with the furry blazing in her eyes. She had struck him down, but she didn't finish the job. At the time he had almost wished she would, knowing the torture that awaited him at Snoke's hand. Those memories slowly faded into something else. This wasn't a memory, it was a dream. Rey and Ben standing side by side, hands intertwined. They were looking out at a sunset, just standing. There was an aura surrounding them, neither dark nor light. It was a silvery glow that pulsed and radiated energy. Ben could feel it was neither good nor evil, it was pure and raw, the force itself. The balance. The words echoed in his mind. And then it all faded away and he was back in his own mind. Back in the cold darkness of the isolation room, the binders rubbing raw against his wrists.

Ben had no idea what the last vision was, whether it was the future or just a dream of his subconscious. He didn't dare let himself hope for the first. He knew it wouldn't be long until he was gone, he didn't want to cling on to something that wasn't there.