Goodbye, My Friend

Start from the beginning

Kakashi wiped his mouth with his sleeve and made his eyes and hand return to normal.

Kakashi looked down at Tsunade's almost dead face and frowned "What should I do with you now?" Kakashi searched her mind and noticed that her old charm store was her house.

Kakashi grinned "Well I guess I'll just leave you there." He picked up Tsunade's body and brought her in front of her house. He laid Tsunade's body in front of her house and sighed again.

"I might be beaten a year off my life for this…but…if it will help Sakura and her friend being speared from this cruel fate…then so be it."

Tsunade starred at him wide eyed and struggled to say something. "Why are you trying to save them?"Tsunade thought and Kakashi heard her thought "To restore the sin I have committed by killing you." And then Kakashi was gone and Tsunade was alone.

Tsunade

"I must help my girls…I will not let them be taken by those monsters. Tsunade struggled to get to her feet and opened her door. Her legs gave out right after due to the lack of blood.

"I'll crawl if I need to." Using what little strength she had she crawled to the corner of her house her blood trailing under her where there was on old book sitting on the lower shelf. She picked it up with her hand and gripped it in her arm. "Please Sakura…I…I am sor…sorry I was not…able to protect you." Tsunade could feel her life slipping away.

"But…this….book…will…hel….help…you understand…" With one last breath Tsunde died with the book in her arms. The book read "The awareness of fox demons and Vampire clans."

Sasuke and Kakashi

Sasuke decided to closes his eyes for only a moment when he felt Kakashi's presence in the air. His eyes shot open and Kakashi appeared before him.

Sasuke stared at him "Well is it done?" Kakashi nodded his head and Sasuke grinned at him "I know what you did with the body Kakashi." "I can read your mind Kakashi don't forget!"

Kakashi's eyes shot up at him wide eyed and Sasuke glared up at him smiling evilly "Oh yes, I am aware of what you are planning to do…you are trying to help Sakura and Hinata notice what we are and ruin everything!" Kakashi swallowed hard and Sasuke grinned evilly and got up out of his chair.

"I must admit you ripping Tsunde's throat then eating her carnage so that no one would be able to find it was too easy for her to die….you didn't make the bitch suffer!"

Kakashi put his eyes to the ground "You have gotten soft on me Kakashi and sloppy, I can smell the blood on your hand."

Sasuke grinned and said "No matter the bitch is dead now…I can no longer feel her presence anymore."

"I never thought you had the balls to try to ruin everything I have been working so hard for the past 10 years!" Sasuke eyes glowed red and he smirked "And I am glad you did."

Kakashi had a blank look on his face. As if he was just hearing things. "You are?" Kakashi said while raising a brow

Sasuke nodded his head "This makes things more interesting…and fun" Sasuke said darkly

Kakashi swallowed hard again when Sasuke looked at him "However..." Sasuke shot over and grabbed Kakashi by the collar "You did it without my consent and for that you will be punished!"Sasuke said darkly and his eyes turned blood red glowing and he stared into Kakashi's eyes.

"Get ready to live your living hell!" Sasuke said darkly and Kakashi disappeared in a purple glowing smoke.

Sasuke grinned and a door slammed open and Naruto stepped out "What the hell is going on Sasuke?" Naruto asked and Sasuke grinned

"Oh nothing, just punishing my guardian." Naruto grinned "What did he do this time?" Naruto asked and Sasuke smiled at him.

"I ordered him to kill that bitch Tsunde and he went soft on me, he left her alive in front of her house."

Naruto grinned and his eyes turned red "I'll go and finish the job." Naruto volunteered and Sasuke shook his head "The bitch is already dead from lack of blood."

"Oh…" Naruto frowned "What a waste of blood." Sasuke grinned and he could feel Kakashi screaming to him in his head. "I am sorry Sasuke I will never go agents your wishes again…PLEASE LET ME OUT!"

Sasuke grinned "I'll hold you to that Kakashi." Sasuke made the purple smoke portal appear again and Kakashi appeared all bloody and scratched up."

Naruto sneered at Kakashi and turned to Sasuke "I believe the girls will be going to sleep soon…I feel we should join them now." Sasuke grinned and Naruto turned and walked back to his room and closed the door.

Sasuke looked down at Kakashi with disgust and Sasuke hand glowed green and he put his hand on Kakashi's shoulder healing all of his wounds. Kakashi looked up at Sasuke shocked and Sasuke looked at him with a blank stare "You…may be getting soft….but your still my guardian…go back to the clan…I don't believe I will be needing you again."

Kakashi stood up and nodded his head "As you wish Sasuke…and thank you." Sasuke quickly looked at him "Don't think you're off the hook Kakashi you are on thin ice." Kakashi nodded his head and disappeared.

Sasuke turned his attention toward his room. His room was right next to Naruto's and started to walk towards it and went inside. He laid down on his bed that had black velvet covers on it with white satin pillows. The bedpost was fine redwood all polished and nice. Sasuke eyes glowed red but he relaxed and closed his eyes.

Naruto

After closing the door Naruto laid down on the guest bed. It looked like Sasuke's only it had an Orange blanket instead of black. Naruto eyes turned demon red and he felt his nails de claw. He laid down on the bed and relaxed.

Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto and Sasuke both grinned and said in union "LET THE FUN BEGIN!"