Goodbye, My Friend

(Little note) Kakashi may seem a little bipolar in this chapter but just ignore it.

I just want to answerer I super quick question someone wrote to me in a note.

How many more times does Sasuke and Naruto have to mark Sakura and Hinata?

Well Tsunde said in one of my pervious chapters that Sasuke only has to mark her two more times. But Naruto only has to mark Hinata one more time since he is only co leader.

Can Naruto or Sasuke kidnap them in their dream? By kidnap meaning can they take them to their world and keep their body and soul there while they are in the dream? (Meaning change them in their dream) The answer to that is no. But! They can MARK them in their dreams. (Hint hint )

"No…I cannot…not with someone who does not believe me!" Tsunade stopped as soon as she got to the back door. "Sakura…keep that charm that I gave you so many years ago close…..it might save your life." And with that she walked out the door into the night.

Tsunade decided to just take a walk to clear her head. "I cannot believe that Sakura would think I would just say something like that…and be lying about it."

"You think you really know someone….oh well, that's what I get for drinking a lot of saki." Tsunade said to herself.

Tsunade stopped walking for a moment because she felt like she was being followed. She turned around with pure determination in her eyes.

She saw a man with white hair leaning agents a building on the side. Tsunade glared at him and she felt a bad aura from him as well.

"Can I help you?" Tsunade asked while still glaring

The man with white hair leered at her with one red eye glowing. "Yes you could say that."

Tsunade gasp at the sight of him "Your not human are you…your presence is similar to the one I sensed in Bamboo… who the hell are you!" Tsunade screamed at him.

The man with the white hair grinned "My name is Kakashi….I am impressed you are able to sense me….not many mortals can."

Tsunde glared at him "I know all about your kind…you're after Sakura and Hinata aren't you?"

Kakashi just stared at her "That would not be any of your concern, seeing you won't be alive to help them."

Tsunade's eyes went wide and said "I will not allow your clan to have those girls!" Tsunade came running at him with killer intent. And Kakashi quickly dodge her attack."

"You cannot beat me mortal!" Tsunade grinned at him "Oh really?" Tsunade quickly reached into her pocket and took out a white silver charm.

Kakashi just stared at her unphased by her charm. "Do you really think that will save you?" Kakashi jumped away from her till he was on top of the building. "Those charms only work with contact not long distance." Kakashi eye and right hand glowed red. And with a flick of his hand the charm shattered to pieces.

"Don't waste my time woman!" Quick as lightning he jumped down and appeared right in front of Tsunade.

Tsunade stared at him wide eyed and with Kakashi still glowing hand he put it on Tsunade's right shoulder and squeezed. Tsunade screamed in pain and fear.

Kakashi looked at her square in the eyes "This would have been a lot easier if you did not get involved…but you went and stuck your nose where it did not belong!" Kakashi then squeezed her neck full force and pulled.

Tsunade's body went limp but her eyes remained open and a chunk of Tsunade's neck carnage was held in Kakashi's hand. He devoured her neck carnage so there would be no evidence of the slaughter that took place here.