🎍At Bamboo🎋

Edited on September 9th 2018

At Bamboo

Ino pulled up to the Bamboo parking lot and Sakura and Ino got out and walked inside.

The place was really pumping up because they arrived on the night that they have a live DJ. The DJ was set up on a pretty good sized dance floor in back of the table sitting on the first floor and the dance floor was already getting packed.

Ino and Sakura could not help but admire the place. And Ino took a quick look at the black clock they had hanging on the wall and grinned then said. "Wow its only 10pm and this place is already packed and jumping."

Sakura smiled "I know where do you think Hinata is?" Ino pressed her lips together and started to look and all directions when someone voice rang out.

"Hey guys over here!" Someone's voice boomed. Ino and Sakura turned their heads to the direction of the voice and grinned. Hinata was sitting at a booth like table close to the dance floor.

They walked over and sat down on the booth. "Thanks for getting us a booth Hinata." Sakura said and smiled "No problem." Hinata said with a smile.

Hinata and I have been friends for about four years. I couldn't help but laugh at the first day we met. The funny part is we became friends because we were fighting over an old book. We met at Lee's bookstore that used to be open a few towns from here.

We both had are eyes on the very same book. It was a classic book filled with demons, angels, and many other mystical creatures. Let's just say we both caused uproar over the book because it was one of our favorites.

Instead of being kicked out of the bookstore for good, we both paid half and one was done reading it she would send it to the next person.

After Hinata and I both finished the book Hinata said I could keep it. The book itself was not just special to me because Hinata let me have it. But it was special to me because it was the first book Sasuke read to me when we were little.

I was so mad though because 6 months ago Ino was doing some cleaning and through the book out. Although I was mad at her. I couldn't hold my grudge against her and forgave her. After that crazy phase Hinata and I have been friends. Hinata lives right next to me and Sakura. We are both friends and Neibors

Sasuke and Naruto

"Not a bad place eh, Sasuke?" Naruto said while grinning "Hn...I guess."

They sat down at a table that was located right below were Sakura, Ino, and Hinata were sitting. A Waitress walked up to them with two menu's in here hand.

Before she could put them on the table Naruto said "No needs for the menu love, we already know what we want." The waitress was taken aback by his response because Bamboo just opened today "Um ok what would you like?"

Naruto grinned at Sasuke and said to him mentally "I don't know is it all right with you if a eat her?" Naruto said eyes going red for a split second and Sasuke rolled his eyes at his stupidity

"No, the last thing I need is a pain in the ass and having the tabloid's saying 'The Demons and Vampires are among us' Get some of that raman with the BBQ pork that you like so much." Naruto grinned "Oh yeah, I forgot this place had noodles." And they stopped talking mentally to each other.

Sasuke grinned "And I forgot you're a complete idiot!" Naruto turned to him "I heard that teme."

The waitress cleared her throat a bit to remind the boys she was waiting for their response. Naruto smiled at her and said "I'll have the BBQ Raman with BBQ pork please."