Hello, My Lily

(Unedited)

Sakura woke up with a start and peeked at her clock that was on the side of her bed. It read 3:00pm!

Sakura quickly got out from under her covers and thrown on a white blouse with a pair of light blue jeans and walk to the kitchen.

She was surprised to find Hinata sitting there as well with Ino right across from her.

Sakura pulled the seat open and sat down.

Ino grinned "So have any good dreams Sakura?" Sakura rolled her eyes and ignored Ino's question.

She turned to Hinata who turned bright red.

Sakura lifted a brow at her "Are you ok Hinata?" Sakura asked and Ino laughed

"I am sure she is fine Sakura, I think she just had a good dream last night!"

Hinata's face flamed and Ino grinned even more and stood up.

She pretended to pant "Oh….Naruto….huff….Naruto…oh…please…NARUTO!"

Sakura stared at her wide eyed and turned back to Hinata whose face was still read.

Ino sat down proud at herself. "Must have been a good dream Hinata…huh?"

Hinata nodded her head and Ino laughed out loud. Sakura smiled at her and said "Well at least she is honest. "

"So when did you get here?" Sakura asked "About half an hour ago." Hinata answered

Ino finally stopped laughing and turned to me. "Why did you wake up screaming last night?" Ino asked and Sakura stared at her and said "Oh…..I just had a nightmare that's all." Ino glared at her then smiled "So Sakura had a nightmare and Hinata had a wet dream, I guess that's why you two decided to sleep late."

Hinata shoot up a look at Ino "What time is it?" "Um...3:30pm."

Hinata's eyes shot up "What!" She jumped up from the table and ran to the door.

"Hinata what's wrong?" "Naruto is going to be here at 5pm!" "I showered before I came over but I got to get my outfit on and do my hair and put on my makeup."

Ino's eyes glowed "Oh let me do your makeup!" Hinata smiled slightly at her "Um…ok….I'll just go get ready." Hinata closed the door behind her and went next door to her house.

Sakura leered at Ino "You are going to do her makeup good right?"

Ino smiled at her "Of course!"

Naruto and Sasuke

Sasuke was back at his desk with his eyes closed, he was not sleeping just relaxing. When a voice boomed out

"Well I am leaving Sasuke." Sasuke nodded his head without opening his eyes.

"Uh…um…Sasuke."

Sasuke opened his eyes then and noticed Naruto looked nice. (THIS IS NOT TURNING INTO A YAOI SO CHILL!)

He had on an orange sweater with blue jeans. His hair was slightly more spiked. He was dressed sort of punk sexy.

Sasuke nodded his head "Ya I know….I said you can have the place and you can I'll be gone before you guys get back."

Naruto grinned "Thanks buddy!" "Hm." Naruto raised a brow at him "Where are you going to be?" Sasuke grinned evilly "I am going to be keeping an eye on my Cherry Blossom."

Naruto grinned and nodded. Then his face went blank and pouted. It was Sasuke's turn to rise a brow at him "What's wrong now?" I forgot…..what about food?" Sasuke sighed and knocked his head down.