Chapter 9

*Isabella's P.O.V.*

"I wanna save your, wanna save your heart tonight, he'll only break ya. Leave ya torn apart, oh." That's what I woke up to. I turned over in bed and groaned.

"Why are One Direction in my room?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, definetly." I heard Payson mutter. "One Direction are in YOUR room singing for YOU. There's no one else in the world or anything." I started to get up but fell right back down again.

"Oof!" I shouted as I felt a pillow hit my face. I heard Payson start laughing.

"That was your PHONE, Sherlock. Now get up and answer it before it goes off again. I need my beauty sleep." I pushed the pillow off me and sat up. I looked at the clock. It was already 9:30.

"Payson, it's 9:30. We gotta get going. I'm surprised that Lucas hasn't come knocking yet." I turned towards her just in time to see her last pillow come flying towards me. I quickly caught it and threw it on my bed. "What's with you and pillows today?" I laughed as she started to get up. She turned towards me and growled. I held up my hands and then fell off my bed from laughter.

Payson apparently didn't straighten her hair last night after she took a shower. Payson has brown curly hair. When I say curly I mean like scarily curly.

Her hair was puffed out from sleeping on it and it was just, well, afro-ish. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. The look on Payson's face was murderous but that just made it even funnier for me. I kept laughing until I heard my phone again.

"I wanna save your, wanna save your heart tonight, he'll only break ya. Leave ya torn apart, oh."

I grinned. Oh, how I love One Direction. Louis was my best friend, I swear it.

I grabbed my phone while Payson sulked into the bathroom. I looked to see who was texting me. I knew it was a text because my call ring tone was Louis singing Valerie.

I looked at the screen and saw that it said Ross. Suddenly, everything that had happened the night before came back to me. Ross and me kissing. I grinned and quickly pressed read.

"Hey beautiful," it read. "Wanna meet up at one of the parks later?" I quickly texted back.

"Maybe, I have to see if I can sneak away from my friends." I pressed send. I bit my lip. I had already gotten away from them once. Twice was going to be a bit of a challenge. One Direction started singing again. I pressed read.

"We could just tell them?" I shrugged. I guess we could.

"Sure" I texted. "Meet us at-" I realized I didn't know what park we were going to. I yelled to Payson through the bathroom door. "PAYSON!!!"

"What do you want now?!" She shouted.

"GOD! I was just going to ask what park we were going to today!"

"Oh, um , I think we're going to Hollywood Studios. Why?" She said poking her head out the door.

"Because my dear friend. Today you are going to meet my boyfriend." I smiled at her and then looked down at my phone. I texted Ross back. "Meet at Hollywood Studios. I'll text you time and place when I find out more details."

"Yeah? And who is this boyfriend of yours?" Payson asked me. My phone went off again.

"Kay love. :)" I grinned and looked up at Payson.

"Oh, you'll know him when you see him."

***********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: So, you know the deal. Vote, comment, fan. Yeah, I'll try updating again in a couple days. Maybe tomorrow but I'm not positive. I might be too busy saving the world from Loki with Tony Stark. :) Vote, comment, and fan please. I get more motivated.