Chapter 8

A/N: Really short chapter... Not that mine are very long... But here you go! :) oh yeah... Go check out teenage_hearts stories! Their really good! :D

******************************************************

*Isabella's P.O.V.*

Ross pulled me into line for the Finding Nemo ride.

"Why are we going on this ride? It's for little kids!" I laughed.

"Oh come on you know you like the movie!" he said with a wink. There was no line and no one was coming in so we took our time getting to the clamshell and started talking not really listening to the ride.

"Hey, I saw your friend, Sheldon, when I went to the bathroom before. She tried to convinve me to dump you."

"What did you... Wait! But we're not going out!" I said to him shocked.

"But may--" He said but then the ride jerked to a stop. I never got to hear what he wanted to finish saying.

*Ross Lynch's P.O.V.*

Your KIDDING me! I thought angrily to myself. Why did the ride have to stop?! I snarled quietly and Isabella looked up at me. I must've had a funny look on my face because next thing I knew she was holding onto my sleeve because she was laughing so hard at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked her. She wiped some tears off her eyes and stood up and brushed herself off.

"YOUR FACE!" She broke out into fits of laughter once more. I smiled.

"I know my face is funny but is it really THAT funny?" I started laughing with her. All of a sudden she stopped laughing and looked at me with a frown on her face.

"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. About. Yourself. AGAIN!" She said hitting me in between each word. I grinned.

"Whatever you say Bella." I started walking away and looked over my shoulder to see her following.

"Where are we going now Ross?" She asked me with.. Oh no... She does puppy dog eyes too?! I was a sucker for those. Laura knows whenever she wants me to do something for her all she had to do was look at me and I melted.

"Um... You pick?" As soon as I said it I knew that that was what she wanted.

"MALESTROM!!!!!!!" She screamed and pulled me off towards Germany.

-20 minutes later-

"AH!" screamed Bella as we went down the waterfall and saw some gremlins. She grabbed onto my hoodie sleeve and I smiled and looked down at her. Her face was buried into my chest. I put my arm protectivley around her and hugged her closer. She relaxed into my arms and looked up at me. I smiled back down at her and he face broke into a huge grin. What I did next I don't think I even saw coming.

I leaned down to her face and had my forehead rest on her hers. Her big brown eyes looked straight into mine. My lips slowly brushed against hers. We broke apart and I looked down to see her smiling as she lent back into my chest.