Chapter 3

*Isabella's P.O.V.*

While I was looking at Ross I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I turned and it was Lucas. Before I could say anything, including good-bye to Ross, Lucas pulled me away. When we got back to our other friends I yelled at him.

"What did you do that for?!" I asked.

"Well, look at the wait time for Splash Mountain!" The sign said 5 minutes.

"Is that really what you pulled me out here for?" I asked.

"YES!" He shouted. I put the signed picture of Ross Lynch in my backpack. I would find out what it said later. We got in line and didn't even have to wait. It just took 5 minutes to get through the maze. We went on the ride and got off soaked! We were all laughing our heads off at the pictures that we took on the ride. We had all made funny faces.

I pulled the Ross Lynch picture out of my backpack. Good, I thought, it didn't get wet. When I looked at what he wrote my heart stopped. "To the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Meet me at Test Track at 9 p.m. Hopefully I'll see you there. I'll be disguised."

"Hey Payson?" I said tapping her on the shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come over here?" She walked over.

"What's up?"

"Where's Test Track?"

"In Epcot. Why?" She asked I didn't want to answer but I probably should.

"Read this It will explain all of it." She took a while to read it 2 or 3 times.

"I can't believe this!" She finally said. The happiest smile I've ever seen on her face.

"Can we go there tonight?" I asked cautiously.

"No problem." She said slyly with a wink.