The Clique Unites

Giavanni POV

I woke up bright and early so I could do my hygiene and get ready for the first day of school. I wasn't really nervous. At all my other schools I was the 'It' girl so I fit in fast. My mother was a lawyer, so we moved to ATL where most of her clients lived. I was agitated when said we would be here permanently.

I threw on my 'New York' crop top, my red leather sweat pants, and my retro 4s. I let my hair stay wild and curly. I threw on my gold chain and matching earrings. I grabbed the keys to my yellow corvette , my phone, and my book sack that said my name on it in diamonds. I was totally gonna own it when I pulled up. Nobody would be as fresh as me.

Malaysia POV

I got up hype! I'm finally a junior! I did my hygiene then picked my outfit.

I chose my hello kitty cropped sweater, my distressed skinny jeans,and my all white Jordan 1s. I flat ironed my hair and put in my diamond into my belly piercing. Everybody was gone be able to see my bling. I loved tattoos and piercings. Idk why. I need to chill. I had 2 ear holes in each ear and on my right ear I pierced the top. I put my devil tail on my top piercing and regular gold hoops on my other ear piercings. My belly button piercing earring was kinda big so I changed it to a smaller diamond. My daddy agreed to giving me what ever I wanted but a tattoo was out of the question. He just wasn't having it.

I was done getting dressed so I decided to go ahead to school. I grabbed my keys and my blue iPhone 5c and my Louis Vuitton Book sack.

I walked outside and looked at my blue Ferrari. Like I said...my daddy never told me no. Ever since mama died he treated me like a queen,like I should have the world. And I enjoyed it. I got in my blue Ferrari and sped off.

Normani POV

I got up and took my time doing my hygiene. I never rushed for anybody or anything. Perfection takes time.

"NE NE YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO GET DOWN HERE OR IMA COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU DOWN!" I rolled my eyes. My mama always trippen. She knows that makes me go slower. I don't like being rushed!

I put on my flower tank top with the leather collar, I wore my black leather skirt, and some bright yellow heels. I added my bright yellow Prada bag to match. I grabbed the keys to my red Bugatti and my gold iPhone 5s. I walked down the stairs of my billion dollar home. My father's a NBA player. We got money.

"Good morning princess" I smiled.

"Good mornin' daddy." My mother walked in soon after. I rolled my eyes. Me and her don't have the best relationship.

"I have to go. Bye daddy"

My mother mugged me and I walked right past her. I got in my ride and left.

Ryah POV

I woke up late. But whatever. Perfection takes time anyway. I did my hygiene and found my outfit.

I put on my gray tank top, my blue jean vest, my leather shorts, my South Beach Lebrons, and my CoCo Chanel hat. I flat ironed my hair before I put it on though. I was so hungry. I grabbed my keys, phone, and MK book sack and walked down stairs. Unfortunately my father was gone...again. I found a note on the counter.

Hey Ry. Had to leave out of town for a few days. Sorry. The black card is on the dresser. Love you. ~ Dad

I balled the paper into a ball and shot it across the room. This always happens. My dad's a manager so he travels alot. You would think he could make time for his ONLY daughter. My mama died giving birth to me. But my daddy says I look just like her. I grabbed a banana and headed outside. I locked the door and walked to the garage. I got in my cocaine white Mercedes Benz. I got it when I turned 16. I was too happy. I pulled out and was on my way to school.