"Johnny, I don't allow you to go and find her. As much as I am so angry about what you did to her, I still won't let you go. Your leg wasn't in good state. So, stay here. We will find her. Daniel, do you know that place? I want to find her. I can't wait anymore." her dad hissed, trying his best to convince me despite being angry.

I didn't dare talk back. He was right. My leg wasn't in good shape. So, I nodded with an agreement and sat down on a nearby chair. I cursed at my stupidity that my leg got sprained. If I didn't, I could have a chance to find her.

"Yeah, I know. I will help you too. Let's go and find her. I couldn't wait anymore like you. Where the hell is that damn police and rescues team? Are they turtles? Argh! They are so annoying. If they were my employees, they are all fired now," My dad huffed, grabbing torchlight. I was in my thoughts, praying for Chrissy when they went into the forest.

"Dear God, please save her. Don't hurt her. Please. It is my sin. Hurt me instead of her. I begged you." I prayed from the deepest part of my heart. I was so worried about her. I clasped my hands together tightly. I hoped God would hear my words.

The rescues team and the police arrived after several hours and they began their work, searching. I stared into the forest which was now filled with some lights and screams of her name, Chrissy. Some medical attendants came to me and bandaged my useless sprained leg.

Tick Tick ...

My heartbeat accelerated more and more as time passed. It was now in the evening and the sun almost set in. They still couldn't find her. My body started to tremble with fears. I was walking back and forth. My palms were sweating so much. I couldn't speak or talk.

"Chrissy, where are you?" I whispered, rubbing my hands before I clenched.

"Why did they took so long to find her? Where did she go? Did she fell from the cliff?"

My body froze at that thought. I was standing like a statue as my eyes were fixed at the forest. I shook my head vigorously. It couldn't be.

"Why did they take so long? Why didn't they find her yet?" her mom whimpered. She was crying the whole time and she didn't stop even for a second. My mom was beside her, comforting, "Don't worry. They will be back soon."

I continued pacing while I stared into the forest. It would be dark soon and I was sure she must be so scared now. I ran my fingers through my hair and gripped them tightly. I was losing my patience. The darkness slowly crept in as the sun set down. The forest became silent but some wild creatures were making creeping sounds.

"I can't sit here and wait anymore. Mom, Auntie, please let me find her. I can't wait anymore. It is torturing me." I said in a cracking voice.

"No, you can't. I won't allow. You are also a child. It is dangerous for you to go there. Stay here. I don't want to see you got lost in that dark forest too." my mom snapped, looking so irritated by my words. I ruffled my hair roughly and sat on the chair back.

"Please Chrissy, come back to me," I mumbled, hoping the rescues team and police see her soon.

Chrissy's POV

"You are so annoying. Your name sounded like crazy. Don't appear in front of me. I don't want to see you"

His words were repeating in my ears. They were like daggers, piercing my heart. It was so painful to hear them from him. Did I annoy Johnny? Did he hate me now? Didn't he want to see me?

My whole body shook with fears, fears of losing him. A lump appeared in my throat and my legs wobbled. I pressed my lips and swallowed that lump. My legs were shaking so much that I sat down on the ground. I hugged my legs as the cold air brushed against me. Tears came back to my eyes and I didn't stop them from falling. I sobbed until I chocked with my tears. He hated me. I didn't want him to hate me.