I laughed humorlessly. I couldn't believe this. I watched that photo again and again. I still didn't want to accept the truth but that photo was too obvious that I couldn't deny it.

As I watched that more, it became more evident that John and Johnny were the same. I had to acknowledge the truth now. I let out a brittle laugh. My heart was bleeding like hell. I felt like I was betrayed by everyone including my parents and his parents who I thought they loved and cared for me. The truth was they hurt me again. They arranged this fucking marriage.

Now, I got it. I understood the meaning of his parents' eyes when I first saw them. They were looking at me with sorrows in their eyes. They pitied me.

HA! I couldn't believe this. How could they stay quiet? Why didn't they tell me this at first? How could they watch me happy while preparing the wedding? I was a fool to them.

The pain was so deep and unbearable. It was like someone was stabbing my heart with a sharp knife. I started to feel dizzy. I am going to faint because of too much pain. My world was collapsing. Every person I loved and trusted stabbed my back. Among them, I couldn't believe why my parents did this.

Why did they agreed with this arranged marriage? How could they do this to me? They loved me, weren't they? How could they let him marrying me? How could they choose him as my future husband?

My mind was full of those words. They loved me more than their lives and they cared me a lot. I was their princess but I couldn't understand their decision. I was certain that they wouldn't do anything to hurt me. But why did they choose him? They knew already that he hurt me so badly. Although I love them so much, I hated them now. They trampled my heart.

I gritted my teeth. I hate myself too. "How stupid am I!" I screamed in mind.

I was kissing, sleeping and falling in love with the same guy who ruined me so awful for a long time. I even planned to marry him. I flinched. I was disgusted of my stupidity.

My whole body was shaking with anger and I was ready to explode. I didn't know I still loved him or not. Right now, I only knew that I couldn't marry him.

My dreams and also my imaginations fragmented. I was lifeless now. I shook his hand off me. His hands were so loathing to me now that I wanted to chop his hands off.

I went far away from him. I didn't want him to touch me. I despised his touches. They made me want to kill him more.

He was asking me why? How dare he ask me like that, you jerk?

He seemed that he didn't recognize me either. He was furrowing his brows while running his hands through hair. I am sure he had no idea what was happening to me. I glared at him. Didn't he recognize my face? Did he forget me?

I was so angry that I couldn't say anything. My whole mind and body were full of anger. My sight became blurred because of tears inside my eyes. I couldn't continue controlling them and some rolled down on my cheeks while my body was trembling.

He held my arms and asked me did he hurt me?

My anger exploded at his words. I shot daggers through my eyes at him.

"Yes, you hurt me, you jerk. You hurt me so badly that I wanted to kill you and chop you into pieces right now" I yelled in my mind while glaring at him. I couldn't restraint my anger.