Chapter Thirty-Nine - Finals and Aunty Ginny

Start from the beginning

"Ugh!" She cried in frustration. "I can't get it to go blonde!"

I giggled, covering my mouth so my chips didn't fall out.

"Remind me why you're doing this again?" I asked her.

"Just for fun." She replied.

"Then, does it really matter?" I asked.

She whipped round with a devious look in her eye that only meant Ginny was up to something. "Okay, I'll tell you."

"Tell me what?" I queried cautiously.

"I went snooping." She said guiltily. "In Blaise's trunk. And guess what I found?"

I gave her a look that said 'Really?'

"Porn magazines!" She whisper-yelled. "And they were magical ones so the models were moving and stuff. I suspect he bought them on this trip but the thing is, there's not a single red head in there! They're all blondes!"

She waited for my response and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"No offense Gin but you're being a bit crazy." I was very careful how I treaded here.

She gave me an exasperated look. "What? Me? He's the one tugging off to blonde bimbos when he has me! I mean that's basically cheating. Like mentally I mean."

"Come on Gin!" I drawled. "You're making something out of nothing. You're going to start a fight."

"But he-"

"YOU KISSED ME!"

"Shhhh!" Ginny hushed me. "I still haven't told him about that!"

I stood from the bed and put my hands on my hips. "Do you hear anything wrong with what you're saying right now?"

She sighed and I knew I'd finally hit home. "You're doing what I call being a birlfriend"

"A what?"

"A bitchy girlfriend. You're starting drama to spice up your love life. Don't be that girl Gin!" I sat back on my bed and ate more chips.

She threw her wand on the dresser despite the fact that her hair resembled a botched dye job and threw herself on the bed next to me. "You're right Mines. But you know, I think we're just getting too mushy and happy families for my liking. It's starting to feel like when I was with Harry except I'm still loving the sex insanely. It's just the intensity doesn't carry on once the orgasms have subsided you know? It's getting a bit tame."

I thought for a moment. "Maybe you two need to remind each other just how much you want to be together. Tease him a bit and don't be so readily available all the time. Draco and I spend limited amounts of time together so when we do see each other, it's always special. I know you and Blaise have the same thing Gin and so do you."

"What do I do about the magazines?" She asked.

"Depends. Every guy is entitled to their own fantasies but at the end of the day, is he with some blonde bimbo? No. He's with a fiery red head who is fucking stunning."

Ginny gave me a girlish grin.

"There she is!" I said holding my arms out for a hug.

She dived into me. "Thanks Mione."

"If you want him to know that you saw the magazines I have the perfect charm for you." I told her with a cheeky grin.

Ginny sat up straighter. "Go on."

"Well, go get the magazines and I'll bewitch all the models so that they all have red hair." I said giggling.

"Brilliant!" Ginny said laughing. "He'll either find it hilarious or he'll be shitty as fuck. Either way, I'm gonna have a ball and this is exactly something I'd do usually."