Whose It Gonna Be

Start from the beginning

"Of course I do. That's not even a question."

"Then let your brother go. He's a grown ass man. It's time he faces the consequences that came with his actions." She said as she slowly limped out of the room. I followed closely behind her holding onto her waist keeping her balanced.

"I'm sick and tired of dragging this out King. I can't sleep at night without worrying who's gonna be the next to die or get hurt. We could have BEEN had Miracle back if it wasn't for you trying to handle things your way. You claim to be the boss and run shit but you can't see to get your mind on the right track!" She continued to put me in my place and I couldn't do anything but listen because she was right.

"And you called yourself a 'thug' tuh!" She entered the elevator and pressed the number 4 that led to the nursery for the newborns.

"How long until I can have her back in my arms." Monica asked as we rode the elevator down. She looked at me with glossy eyes meaning she was about to cry.

"Soon baby I promise."

"How soon!? You've been promising and saying that for days!" She yelled as the elevator doors slid open when it came to the fourth floor. She shook her head at me and strolled towards the nursery.

I got off the elevator and trotted behind her all the way inside. Mo went over to the baby and began talking to him like he was able to understand.

"Hey baby." Monica cooed and cheesed looking inside the transparent incubator.

I peered over the top seeing him squirming in his sleep. He had stitches on his chest. I'm guessing from the open heart surgery. His body was still small but not as small. He had improved over this week and it was a blessing.

"I can't wait to take you home." Mo said still cheesing to herself. "Me and daddy already have a room just for you." She said then looked up at me.

I cleared my throat feeling it become dry. The moment was awkward for me. Mainly because this wasn't my child by blood.

"Yea lil' man." I agreed to what Mo was telling to him.

"Your big sister is gonna love you." She said with watery eyes and rosey cheeks.

I began to feel a couple tears coming myself so I excused myself from the room.

"I'll be back." I pulled my pants up and walked out the door sighing. As I walked down the hall I ran into Morg.

"Is the baby in there still?" She asked.

I nodded and she was just about to walk away until I stopped her.

"What?" She said cluelessly.

"It's time."

Carter

"Carter!"

I groaned and rolled over in my bed seeing Rosetta was standing over me holding my phone in her hands.

"What?"

"Telephone." She tossed me the phone then left.

I sighed and put the phone to my ear. "Who is this." I asked seeing the number had no caller ID.

"King."

I sat up in my bed and smirked to myself. "I was getting worried that you weren't gonna keep your word."

He smacked his lips.

"You got my money?"

"You got my family?"

"I'm the one asking questions play boy."

"Yea I got ya money."

"Good, good."

"There's one condition though."

"What's that?"

"You let my mom and nephew go."

I got up from my bed and slid on some shorts along with my Gucci slippers. "And if I say no?"

"You don't get anything you want."

I chuckled. King's so smart to the point he's stupid.

"Alright Kingston. I'll drop ya moms and nephew at your crib. But if you don't be at my house by ten tomorrow night I'll make sure you suffer. Understood?"

"Bet." The call dropped and the dial tone began to ring throughout my ears.

I opened my bedroom door and began to walk down my steps seeing Rosetta along with some men that worked for me playing cards.

"Deal still on?" Rose asked popping her gum.

"Yea." I told her then unlocked my basement door. I went down the stairs and flicked on the lights seeing the trio locked up in heavy metal chains.

"Who's ready to go home?"

This book has ONE more chapter left!

Should I make a Dope Boy Ambitions 4 with some new/different plots?

OR

Extend this book with a time jump?

If there is a Dope Boy Ambitions 4 it will be the LAST AND FINAL BOOK OF THAT SERIES!