RagLak new experience

Hi

Honestly writing Since yesterday morning I'm trying to update... sorry for any confusion

Recap; the Deep confessed his true to Neha. He loved Uttara n her death was a big accident.

Ragini was upset her thought being pregnant remains a dream as per monthly her period starts on time... she pouts but then she remembers that she doesn't have pads.

Ragini was embarrassed when Laksh come to the washroom.

Ragini!!!

Oh Ragini!!! Please come out I have to pee...
Ragini oh come on r u angry with me??? I'm sorry baba whatever I did or I will do in future sorry!

Laksh please go... I'm fine.

Laksh took a deep breath. Okay Ragini I'm going but I'll coming back soon.

Ragini; just go!!

Laksh aww Mera Baacha what happened to her she never behaved so weird in the past?.
Well her SIL called me to meet her in private... better I won't tell her or she will get unnecessary tensed.

Ragini uff Laksh y don't u just try to understand sometimes a woman just need time for herself. Wish I would be pregnant 😔. Then I would be so happy now I'm just upset...

Laksh was sitting on the dining table with Sanskaar. They were having their breakfast.

Sans; Laksh where is Ragini?! Did u had a fight?!.

Laksh; wish I had then I would know what I did but we really don't fought. I don't know what is wrong with her she is behaving strangely.

Sans; acha hmm btw I have called the caretaker for Uttara I appreciated it a lot that Ragini is taking care of her but she is the DIL of the house she should rest or think of ur future btw what abt honeymoon...?

Laksh who just took a spoon of food in his mouth started to cough. Cough***

Bhai u know what I did by asking for a nephew or niece?! I'm hell scared but she hasn't clarified anything to me...?!

Sans was laughing. Haha what Arrey Laksh I was joking but still u always do u work now the business of Gadodia is in an end n his last days started y don't u start ur future...?!

Laksh shook his head. My future is with her... but I'm not ready to be father yet. Besides I'm a policeman if something's happens to me... No she is young her life is long as a cop u never now..?!

Sans; Laksh don't talk like this nothing like this will gonna happen to U...

Laksh took a deep breath. Bhai Neha called me she wants to talk to me...

Sans; Neha?! Oh u mean...??

Laksh nods. Unbelievable she married him... she resign for him... (ops 😜 Neha too is a cop who fall for her goon with a golden heart).

Sans; okay u go btw where is Ragini?!.

Laksh; I don't know y but she is hiding in the washroom! I tried different ways to get her out of the washroom but she has locked herself... strange girl.

Sans smiles. Should I talk to her?!.

Laksh thought. No Bhai she is my wife I have to handle it not u!.

Sans nods. Okay then please stop eating as long as ur wife isn't here.

Laksh pouts... Bhai... he said with open mouth.
He stood up from the table n went up back to the bedroom.