Ragini the new light

Hi
Thank you all for ur love to the story I'm happy u liked it the way I'm portraying it 😊.

Recap; Sans told Ragini abt their past. Laksh reveals his true identity as an undercover cop {Inspector}. Ragini forgave him.

Ragini was lying on his chest. Laksh!!! Laksh!!! But he wasn't listening after all he was in deep sleep... n snoring 😪😴.

Ragini smiles she looked at him giving him a kiss on his cheek she leaves to the hall. It is her first day she has to do something... Sans was in the kitchen.

Ragini knocks on the kitchen frame. Sans; Ragini he told u everything?! Ragini nods. Haan Sans Bhaiya he told me! But I have still a doubt that he isn't trusting me completely! Sans; if he wouldn't have trusted u then u would be here! No one knows abt this house not even the police force he works for!

Laksh was feeling uneasy the heartbeat of his was beating fast he stood up in sweat. Ragini!!!!

Ragini n Sans hears his shouts...

Ragini rushes up. Laksh!! What happen?!. Laksh hugs her tight. Ragini was numb but she reciprocate to his hug. Laksh sssh! She caresses his back. I'm here na! U don't worry.

Laksh was breathing heavily... Ragini couldn't see him like this. Laksh what is wrong with U!

Laksh looked at her. He cups her face n kisses her lips. Don't leave me! After so many years I'm feeling complete, loved n needed! I'm sorry Ragini for not trusting U! That is what u think na! But Ragini I do trust U! I let u enter my life so far no one was till date.

Ragini smiles. Laksh!!! I love U! N I forgave u! Haan I still think u don't trust me but... bcz I won't either. Laksh I do understand ur feelings n I will wait the day which will come u will trust me blindly. I won't leave u ever if I do then there would be no use of my life as it all belongs to u!

Laksh looks at her in anger. Don't say this! Ragini u r the light in my dark life!. I can't live without u!

Ragini; we both can't live without each other. She hugs him n buried her face in his chest.

Laksh was now breathing normally but still he was scared this nightmare he had was terrifying.

Ragini made him calm. Come Laksh I think ur brother cooked even it is my first day so means my rasooi but I think we skip this!

Laksh smiles he took her hand n they leave the room. Laksh was holding her hand tight so no one could snatch her away. There was something more bothering him.

Sans; Lucky what happen?! U fine now?!. Laksh nods. Haan woh! I had a very bad dream a nightmare.

Ragini was surprised how openly he talked to his brother n with her he still hesitated but he trying what more she wants.

The day went off Laksh had some works to do so was Sans busy with his office work.

Ragini was in the room of Uttara. I'm sorry Uttara whatever had happen bcz of my brother! It had ruined ur life n the life's of ur brothers. But I'm happy they stood up managed their life n took the right path. They didn't fall low now the raised high n now they r ready to fight back. I'm happy to be a part of ur family now!

She hold Uttaras hand... her lifeless hand.

Laksh was in the police headquarter he comes with Sans as they had a mission together but on their surprise the headquarter was decorated.

Laksh; Sir What is this all this?. The commissioner; Laksh u have done a great job thanks to ur work we coming closer to Ratan n Deep illegal work not only this but u also saved the life of the innocent soul Ragini who could have been now in the worst nightmare.

Ajay; Laksh I'm so happy that u took the decision making her urs. U didn't stick on it Revengeful Love.

Laksh; but how u? Ajay; u made it public! Don't forget this! Laksh; haan I made it public to take revenge not from Ragini but from Shekhar n Deep who has to face humiliation. Well forget this all our next target should be something very painful for them.

Ajay; that is y we asked to get Sanskaar here. The next mission to show ur power thorough the company. Ur business is growing while their business is decreasing they will soon try to get money but Ratan won't pay it as u have Ragini now.

Sans; wait we have to be very careful! Ragini is now Laksh wife nothing should happen to her. If we do anything which can harm her then... Laksh; nothing will happen to her Bhai! She is my life now! She is the small light in my dark life I can't let anything happen to her. I want guards around the house 24/7. No one should ever got to know where she is!.

A constable; Sir but the media record the way u were driving home maybe someone followed U!

Sans n Laksh; what?!.

Laksh; No! He remembers his nightmare... in his nightmare Ragini was lying in a pool of blood.

Laksh was shivering couldn't think of anything else. Bhai we have to go! Sans; haan! Ajay; wait I'm coming too! The trio left to Maheshwari mansion.....

__________
Cliffhanger.... 🙄

Please comment and vote