Desire of Ragini

Hi
sindhuraii hope this time longer...

Recap; New entry Ratan he is the business partner of Deep with illegal connection. He is interested in Ragini. Ragini is totally in love with Laksh...

Ragini was lying on her bed it's been a week she had met Laksh. The way he looked at her... cared for her... she never saw this much of "love" on her in someone's eyes who is not related to her.

Ragini was totally lost... she doesn't know when she fall asleep... but the next moment she fall from her bed on the ground... as her alarm started to ring..

Ragini 😢... my bottom... aah she was rubbing it... she stood up n looked at her mobile... am I forgetting something???? 🤔...

A call she picked up...

RAGINI WHERE THE HELL R U? WE WERE ABT TO MEET AT THE MALL!!!  DID U FORGET ME???

Ragini bites on her tongue hitting her palm on her forehead... Neha I'm sorry... I'm on my way!!! She immediately cut the call before Neha could shout again on her... Ragini went to washroom n comes out in a hurry that she too was surprised... she was looking okay... but she couldn't adjust much as Neha was waiting for her...

Deep saw her leaving the house... where is she going? Shekhar; Deep r u sure with Ratan n Raginis alliance? Deep gave him a stressed look. Papa I told u he is perfect for her besides we r in Debts do u have the money to save our company? I don't have it! Ragini is not a child anymore n being the elder once we have a right to take a decision for her betterment... She will agree to the marriage u don't worry. I will inform Ratan to meet her coincidentally she will get use of him. May she will even fall in love with him...

{Mr. Deep Garodia nice plan but someone is faster}.

Ragini reaches the malls saw her... uff anger was literally written on her face...

Ragini took a deep breath closing her eyes she walked the path n bumped into someone

Ragini took a deep breath closing her eyes she walked the path n bumped into someone... she was abt to fall but two strong arms catches her on time one was on her shoulder the other one on her waist... she was scared to open her eyes but she felt a current passing through her body...

 she was scared to open her eyes but she felt a current passing through her body