Reality

Hi

Recap; RagLak wedding by mastermind Laksh.

Ragini was holding Laksh hand tightly she was his! With her filled hairline n the nuptial chain! She is shown to the world as a married woman.

Shekhar; Ragini u destroyed our reputation!

Ragini; bcz u were trying to destroy my life. I can't believe that u r more concern abt ur reputation than my life u never were like this before.

Deep; Ragini we trusted U.

Ragini; even I trusted U! To fulfil all my wishes u always promised me that u won't hurt me but u slapped me na... u broke ur promise n then this alliance with Ratan which I clearly rejected but u still wanted me to marry him forcefully! I hate u for that!

Shekhar; Don't show is ur face ever again u r death for us!

Ragini; Papa...?!

Deep; don't he is Shekhar Gadodia for U Mrs. Laksh Mehta! Laksh our business contracts r all cancelled.

Laksh was just listening. Hogaya {u done}. Ragini please come these people doesn't deserve u!.

Ragini was crying but she leaves with Laksh. Laksh made her sit in his car there was Ratan looking at them.

Laksh removes his sunglasses n gave him a look which says. U lost she mine!

Ratan fumes in anger. Laksh I will destroy u!

Laksh smirks. Try it!

Laksh sat in his car n starts the engine. Ragini was crying. Laksh; Ragini please forget this what happened right there!. Ragini nods. Now my new life started with U Laksh as ur wife Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Mehta.

Laksh smiles. Hmm right!

Ragini was looking at him. She pecks his cheek.
Laksh; Ragini I'm driving. What is wrong with u?! Ragini smiles. Oh mister wrong direction. Laksh; oh Miss. Ragini hits him. Laksh looked at her. What?!

Ragini; it's Mrs.! Laksh; uff... still I'm driving. She pulls the hand break. Laksh looked at her.
Ragini!!! She removes her belt n comes over him. Mr. Laksh Mehta. Y r u angry n where r we going?.

Laksh looked at her. Mrs. Ragini Laksh Mehta my apartment is demolished by ur Ex-Fiancé do u want to go there or to my house?!. Ragini; oh sorry. But how do I look?!. Laksh; hmm wearing the wedding dress of Ratan n having his named Mehndi on ur hands... okay.

Ragini; haan.. no! This is my moms dress. Laksh; oh I refused to wear his given dress! Laksh; oh okay... but ur... she shows him her hand... he widen his eyes. Ragini!!!

Ragini; I couldn't wear his name on my palm I removed it n slit ur name instead of it... but Laksh now no one can remove ur name from me. She hugs him...