E Z R A E L [ 15 ]

Elites - in charge of guarding the arena. Mixed up. Strong, smart and courageous students are found here. They are the ones who have control. Control in the tasks. Elites are the closest to the Creator among all the groups.

Zander - in charge of making the rules. Strong ones are found here. People who have potential to become 'killers'. Among all the groups, they are the ones who focuses more on fighting skills, how to defend themselves and how to protect one another. They are the defenders.

Reckon - the mathematicians. Calculations, algebras, numbers. If you are in need of a tutor in Math subject, students are found here. They are in charge of maintaining the same number of students, in charge of counting heads that are alive and dead.

Axion - students here are very accustomed when Science comes around. They are in charge of making poisonous bombs, poisonous air, chemicals and many more. Most nerds belong here, they are very quiet, they can't last a long conversation, silent students.

Enzymic - students who are professional in making medicines. But this time, they won't make things that can help cure people. Therefore, they will make medicines that will kill people. Enzymic's are close to Axion.

Legion - students who are in charge of battle fields. They make obstacles that are first needed to be approved by the Elites. They are in charge of making the arena bloody as possible. The right hand of the Maker.

-

Which group do you want? Kindly comment inline your chosen group.

E - Elites

Z - Zander

R - Reckon

A - Axion

E - Enzymic

L - Legion

Again, this is just for fun. HAHAHA! Wala akong magawa eh.