Ho-ly Hell

Breaking news... China and North Korea... declared war... against America and Britain... London has fallen... Britan overrun by riots... people are calling it the war that killed god... first nuclear war in history... America has launched half of all nuclear weapons... Iran has fallen...Syria has been destroyed... NORTH KOREA HAS SENT 80 NUCLEAR WEAPONS TOWARDS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY... "Oh god," I heard my father say.

"Whath happen?" My little 4-year-old self-asked frightenedly.

"You'll be okay..."

"Whath happennnnnn," I said as I began to cry.

"Nothing." Said my dad soothingly.

"RUSSIA'S NUCLEAR DEATH HAND HAS BEEN ACTIVATED! ALL PEOPLE MUST EVACUATE," screamed the stupid TV.

My dad quickly ran over to his gun safe and pulled out his Glock and assault rifle while yelling to us, "Let's GO!"

"What happen, mommy?" I asked while crying my eyes out.

"Are wee gowing to die?"

"No honey, we will keep you safe."

"I know a friend who has a ship. we can go there."

My feeling of dread and despair just continued to grow, as I thought we were just going to die... kids at my school always joked about this stuff... but now it was happening. we never knew what it meant to die, to be in that horrible state...

"Okay..." said my mom as we ran out the door, into the streets filled with chaos and gunshots and explosions.

"Why Are we Goingh outh side?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

BOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh... My... God..." my mom said as she turned around to see our house which was now just a pile of rubble.

"Thank the lord we weren't in there half a minute ago" my dad whispered." We gotta stay quite."

He kept his gun raised trying to go as fast as possible but also trying not to attract attention.

The crazy amount of noise coming from the gunshots and police and riot control was too much for me to handle, as I passed out in my mothers' arms...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG!!!

"Goodth gobh Melanie," said Mrs.Rhee. That was an understatement, as I just got a perfect bullseye... FIRST TRY!

I heard clapping and cheering as I did my next 3 shots.

BANG!!

BANG!!

BANG!!

Two more bullseyes and one that was about a half inch away from it. I safely held my gun right above my holster and put it in.

"Wewl don Melanie."My teacher said as I heard people clapping and cheering.

"Dan... youw are upth newxt." I could practically feel the nervousness pouring out of him, like a river, not that we have seen any of those within that last 8 years. I watched as he raised his rifle to his shoulder and...

Pheeeet!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHGHNH!!!!!"

We all turned our heads to see the source of the noise. Gunfire started to blast away into the horizon. Then we saw it...

"Ho-ly hell," I said as I saw the poor man with his face half burned off as he stumbled down and died.

"Holy hell is right!" Dan said in shock.

"Kids, leths gooooo!" Mrs.Rhee shouted as most of the kids ran in front of her getting ready to go to the safe-room.

"Melanie? Dan? Cowme down!"

"Mrs.Rhee, we have to fight. Remember, I passed my test!"

"Wath abouth the Dan?"

"He can handle himself!" I shouted over the gunfire.

"Yeah I can," said Dan confidently.

"We got this Mrs.Rhee... just keep the others safe.

"Fine. Hewre, Take this." she said nervously as she pulled out some wires and some ammo.

"I know thawth yowu are goodth with wires." Oh yeah. I'm kind of what they call a geek. I can make a smoke bomb in 45 seconds.

"Thanks... keep everyone safe!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan and I quickly ran towards the front of the ship, where the initial blast had come from.

Phet! Phet! Phet!

"Holy crap," Dan said as 3 plasma bullets whistled over our heads. "I'm going over to the sniper tower, I'll cover you!" He said as he began to run towards the right side of the ship.

I ran to the very front of the ship, huddled down behind the railing, trying to not get killed.

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

I shot a few bullets over, hoping to get someone as I fiddled with the wire, making a smoke bomb. I looked up and saw that Dan had made it to the tower

I signaled to him to cover me. I readied my throwing arm and threw the smoke bomb perfectly on to the other ship

SCINC!

I used my grapple to hook on to the other ship and slowly climbed over. once I was halfway, I signaled to Dan to follow me as I threw a grenade onto the other ship.

BOOM!!!!

I climbed down to under the deck and went through the window. I hastily picked up a plasma gun and as much ammo I could carry. On the side of the gun, it said: The Disrupter. The gun was colored blue and steel and had a long body with a cylindrically shaped ammo holder and a place to pull back to load in batteries and metal shavings. I snuck around the ship, careful not to make any noise. My plan was to make it to the second tower to the right on the ship (there were 4) and take them by surprise. Dan should hopefully be covering me. By then I had made it to the the entrace of the deck.

PHE PHE PHE PHE PHE PHE PHE PHE PHE! I shot a few of them down. Well, here goes... hopefully something...