Picked On

Ok, so, I'm staying in the hospital for one day, my sister is in one of those things (I don't know what it is) and I'm bored, so, I'm just going to update. Cheers! (New word I like.)

I may update tomorrow because I'm going to.... WARPED TOUR tomorrow to see We The Kings, Mayday Parade and Breathe Carolina tomorrow. So, I have to travel to California on a plane, so, you should be expecting some updates. Like two. So, yeah. (I used the word tomorrow a lot.. Sorry)

I thought that I had to help my mom with the baby, but she said I don't need to help unless she's making dinner or she's so busy with something. So, change of plans, I'M UPDATING!!

ENJOY!!

~.~.~.~

I get off the bus, the cookout is still going on. I see Isabel and Kayla still catching fireflies. They look over at me and ran over.

"Poppy!!" Isabel and Kayla hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

"What happened?" Kayla asked me. Should I tell Kayla and Isabel? They just waited for an answer.

"If you don't want to tell us, that's ok." Kayla said. I smiled.

"Maybe it's about her pushing me in the lake. A couple of weeks ago. Maybe she's trying to hide it. You know, she has a father that got drunk at the age of 13. Troublemaker, troublemaker. She gets her mind from her father." I heard somebody say behind me. I turn around, Lenna and Ellie were behind me.

"Jeez, stop picking on Poppy. What she do to hurt you guys?" Isabel stood up for me. If Kayla and/ or Isabel wasn't here, Lenna and Ellie would be here to ruin my life.

"She pushed me in the lake!" Lenna spat to Kayla.

"She told me to kick another kid before." Ellie spat another lie to Kayla and Isabel.

"Look, do something else other than pick on Poppy. She has done nothing to you guys and your lies, those are cheap lies. Do something else that's worth your time." Kayla had enough of the girls lies.

"Whatever, stupid. By the way, where did you get that shirt? Walmart?" Spat Ellie. Lenna giggled and they went off to the chairs they sat at.

"Where did you get your shirt, Ellie? Huh, Goodwill?" Kayla threw back.

I look down at the ground. I have tears in my eyes. I'm five and Kayla, Isabel, Lenna and Ellie are my age. Though, I know a lot of words and stuff. I get my smartness from Mommy. I get my some of my troubleness from daddy. I just never do it in public or to my friends.

I hear footsteps come over to me. I knew it is Kayla and Isabel.

"We're here for you, Pops. They're just jealous of you." Kayla and Isabel said in unision.

"Jinx!" They both said. I looked up at them and giggled. They giggled too.