Ignored

After packing, we are on the tour bus, only 10 minutes away from Warped Tour and Lenna! I can't wait to tell Lenna that I now a do my back handspring.

" Are we there yet?" I asked Daddy. Daddy looks at me and says,

"Nope. You are really excited to see Ellie and Lenna." Ellie is Tony's daughter. She has Mommy's name.

I see tents set up, people dressed in their band t-shirts. Some with Mohawks, dyed hair. It's fascinating to see how they dress for Warped Tour.

I see Lenna and Ellie playing around on the grass, chasing each other. I ran over to them, they just looked at me and continued playing. I think they thought of me as the bully, Kayla. She's Austin Carlile's kid. She's very mean. She's 6 years old and a bit taller than Lenna, Ellie and I.

"Ellie! Lenna!" They both ignored me like I wasn't here. I wonder what I did wrong. I didn't want to tell daddy that Ellie and Lenna are ignoring me. He'll tell them both, and I don't want them to get in trouble.

I ran back to daddy, him sitting in a fold up, camping chair, drinking some drink in a can. Daddy asked,

"Aren't you hanging out with Ellie and Lenna?"

"No. I don't feel like hanging out with Ellie and Lenna today." I told Daddy.

"Why not? You, Ellie and Lenna always do stuff together." Should I tell him that they're just ignoring me? Maybe I should.

"Daddy? Have you ever feel like you were ignored by your friends?" I asked.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Well, Ellie and Lenna just ignored me. They looked at me, but continued playing their game like I never showed up."

"Well, Isabel is with Kayla if you wanna hang out with them, sweetie." I see Isabel and Kayla talking and giggling.

"Ok." I ran over to Kayla and Isabel.