Fireflies

I ate my hotdog, it's the end of the day and all the bands come together to have a big cook out. Music, food, band members. Kayla and Isabel were just catching fireflies while I just stayed with Daddy. I think I just saw somebody give me a quick glance at me. Lenna. I saw Lenna look at me and whisper to Ellie, wait, it isn't even a whisper. It is pretty much talking.

"She always cries to her daddy because we wouldn't let her play." I think Kayla and Isabel noticed and went up to me.

"Hey, Lenna and Ellie are just dumb. Wanna catch some fireflies with me?" Kayla asked. I smile, taking a bite out of my hotdog.

"Yeah, just ignore them. They're just jealous that you are famous by YouTube." Isabel says.

"Well, they don't bully you and you are famous on YouTube." Isabel's parents, Jason and Katie. They do vlogs, like mommy and Daddy.

"Oh, yeah." Isabel remembered. I giggled and so did Kayla.

"C'mon!" Kayla and Isabel run to the grass, where I see the little blinking lights flashing in mid air. I don't know. Lenna and Ellie were my best friends and I always did that with them.

"Lenna and Ellie are in the past now. C'mon!" Kayla shouted.

"Ok!" I smiled, trying to forget the times about Lenna and Ellie.

"Poppy! Get on the tour bus now!!! Hurry up!" Daddy shouted which made everybody look.

"Bye, Poppy." Isabel and Kayla waved. I waved and ran quickly to daddy.

What happened?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Question: what happened?

Comment down below please!