Chapter 1

Ally's pov

I woke up early cause my dad asked me to go visit some packs cause my brother was in school so lucky me. I got up and got in the shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and washed my body and saved my legs. Yeah I have to wear a dress. I mean I do like dressing up and all but I am not a girly girl. I got out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around me. I walked into my room into my huge closet.

I walked to my dress section and I grabbed my black dress it went a little above my knees and the top was tight and the Bottom loose it was really cute. I grabbed my black heels and then went in the bathroom to do my hair and make up. I don't put to much make up on my face cause I don't want to look like a clown.

I finished my hair and make up. My hair was curled and my make up was the smokey look and my lips are bright red. The eyeshadow brings out my eyes and not to say I look like super hot.

Oh yeah did I say today was my birthday! I get to find my mate! Oh but if it is an alpha I will probably have a heart-attack. Well let's just say my mate isn't going to get me that easy I am going to cause some trouble.

I grabbed my bag that I packed last night cause we are staying the night. I went down stairs with my phone in my hand and my bag in the other. I saw my dad grab his keys and we went into his car. I sat in the front seat and I put in my headphones and listened to my music.

-hour later-

I have been in this car for an hour but to my luck it wasn't an eight hour trip so I am lucky for that. Well my dad just informed me that we are 10 minutes way from the Arrow pack one of the strongest packs in America actually I think they are the strongest pack.

10 minutes later we pull into their pack house. It was huge 10 times bigger than ours well they are the strongest and biggest pack in America. The alpha and Luna of this pack must be powerful and strong. I wonder if they have kids?
I pulled out my headphones soon as my dad knocked on the door. My father and I don't talk very often and when we talk we usually get in a fight.

" hello alpha Ryan" my father said

" hello to you to alpha thomas" he said back I always laugh at my fathers name but right now I held it in.

" this is my daughter ally" he said

" hello ally you must meet my son he is at school right now he will be home in ten minutes" he said

" oh thanks alpha Ryan" I said

" oh no ally call me Ryan" he said

We walked inside and this lady she looked powerful I am guessing she is the luna

" oh I am sorry I am late I had to help in the garden my name is Rachel I am Ryan's mate" Rachel said omg she was so pretty

" I am ally and I would love to help you in the garden if you wanted some help?" I asked Rachel

" oh my ally you are a life saver come with me and let the guys go to their meeting you can meet your father later" she said before dragging me out side