Remus awoke in an unfamiliar room. There was a bookshelf along the wall filled with movies, books, and vinyl records. A guitar was set on the side of a small desk by the window.

Memories of last night flooded Remus' mind. A small smile spread across his face and he blushed as he watched Sirius sleep. He looked like a kitten. Small breaths leaving his mouth.

Remus got off of the bed as carefully as he can to not wake Sirius. It was chilly in the apartment and Remus didn't have a sweater. He went to Sirius' closet pulling out a maroon hoodie with a giant gold 'S' on the front. He slipped it over his head and instantly felt warm.

He made his way to the bookcase amazed at the myriad of movies. He spot The Wizard of Oz and moved towards Sirius' bed he crawled on, straddling Sirius' hips.

He poked Sirius' cheek, making the boy swat his hand away. Remus giggled and poked him again. Sirius woke up and flipped the smaller boy over so he can be on top.

"Morning Moony." Sirius' voice came out raspy. Remus loved it, he blushed at the new nickname. "What's that?" He motioned to the dvd case in Remus' hand.

"Something I've been meaning to watch with you." Remus smiled and got out from under Sirius. No matter how tired Remus was his voice was always smooth, he was an angel to Sirius.

"Is that my sweater?" Sirius smirked at how large it looked on the boys thin frame. Remus nodded and sat next to Sirius as he flopped back down.

"Sirius?" He let out a noise. "Can I ask you something personal?" Sirius nodded.

"W-why did you keep that from me?" Remus pointed to Sirius' arms. He had forgotten he was even shirtless and rushed to the closet. His hands began to shake as he tried to take a sweater out.

Small arms wrapped around his torso making him calm down.

"It's okay, I'm not going to judge you. I'm just curious." Sirius slowly turned towards Remus who was smiling at him. Remus moved passed him and pulled out a plain black hoodie. He handed it to Sirius who gratefully slipped it on.

"I was just scared. I didn't know how you would react. I didn't want you to think I was a freak. So I kept everything from you. And I'm sorry." He spoke softly.

Remus pulled Sirius into a hug. It was tight and warm. All of their worries slowly fading away.

"Can I ask you something personal?" Remus nodded. "Why did you lash out at me?" Remus swallowed and sat back down on the bed, Sirius stood where he was.

"There was this girl. She was my girlfriend." Sirius gasped.

"Why didn't you tell me to stop last night? Oh my god I made you cheat. I'm terrible how could I forget you said that." Sirius shut his eyes and pulled at his hair slightly.

"Hey shh it's okay. I'm not with her anymore. It was a long time ago." Sirius nodded. "She was terrible. I haven't seen her since Lily punched her. Her name is Nymphadora but she didn't like being called that. She-" Remus paused. "She used to body shame me. Quite a lot. She would call me disgusting and say that I was lucky to have her because no one else wants a f-fat boyfriend."

Tears began to fill his eyes. He blinked them away. Sirius sat next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I would skip meals and when I did eat I would just throw it up. It got so bad once that I had to be hospitalized." Sirius frowned.

"D-do you still do that sort stuff?" There was a pause and Remus nodded slowly. Sirius' heart stung. "I'm sorry that she was so terrible to you. I think you're beautiful. I think you're so so handsome." Remus turned away.

"Not like you though. People like you. You're desirable." Sirius let out a short laugh. Remus glared at him. "This isn't funny."

"Remus, you've seen my body. There's scars everywhere. Some self inflicted and some not. If people saw me they'd run the other way. Sleeping with people is different because it's dark and I'm gone before morning." Remus winced at that. "But I wouldn't say I'm handsome."

"I should head back." Remus got up and pulled his pants on.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sirius asked softly. Remus slipped on his shoes and made his way to the door shoving past Sirius. "Remmy wait what did I do?"

Remus made his was out of the room and to the front door. Peter and James seemed to be asleep still. He swung the door open and opened his. Sirius was in the hallway trying to catch up with him.

"Remus what did I say wrong? I'm sorry." Sirius looked hurt but Remus didn't care. He wasn't going to be with someone who only sleeps around.

"Go use someone else you slut." Remus slammed the door in Sirius' face and stormed to his room slamming his door too. He fell onto his bed and yelled into his pillow. why would anything go right for me?

Lily knocked on the door and opened it a little.

"What's wrong?" She sat down next to Remus and he sat back up. He told her everything. Including the things they did the night before.

"Okay but, if he only wanted to sleep with you, don't you think he would've done it sooner?" Lily asked.

"He thought I had a girlfriend."

"Okay but why does he care so much about what you think if you're just a 'one night stand'?" Remus let that sink in. Maybe Sirius did have good intentions.

"I don't know Lily. I just don't think I can be with someone like that." Lily rolled her eyes.

"Look on the bright side, he's pretty experienced. I bet he's really great in bed. He's definitely a top." Remus shoved Lily softly, laughing at her. "Just think about it okay? But definitely go apologize, remember what James said. You can't hurt him like this Remus."

Remus nodded and Lily left the room, leaving Remus alone with his thoughts.