"Do you think Peter did this to you?" Luke asked, anger detected in his voice. I shuttered at the thought. "I hope not. Anything but Peter," I replied.

Ever since that situation with Peter, my dad called the police and filed a report. And fortunately, it was enough for Peter to get arrested. They went to his house and were ready to arrest him. But, unfortunately, Peter's parents are rich and were home at the time. So they bailed him because they believe that what Peter did was a 'simple mistake'. So Peter was free to walk around, as long as his parents keep making money. 

"I swear if it's anything Peter did...I'm going to murder him," Luke threatened. "Luke, it's bad enough that he hurt you and me. If you do that, everything could get worse. You never know. Peter's really unpredictable. Please just don't...try anything. I don't want you to get hurt again," I told him.

Luke sighed. "Fine. But this is for you. If you weren't my awesome boyfriend, Peter would be dead by now." 

"Well I'm just lucky now aren't I?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes you are."

"I should probably get a kiss now, because I'm such an awesome boyfriend." 

Luke smirked. "I think you deserve it." 

Luke pressed his lips against mine and I was quick to react, pressing my lips against his. Our lips moved quickly together as Luke deepened the kiss. Luke then lifted me up and, softly, put me down on me the couch and buckled his hips, straddling me. He then pressed his lips against mine, roughly. He licked my bottom lip, asking me to open my mouth. I smiled against his lips and slowly opened my mouth, granting his wish. He slid his tongue inside, shortly meeting mine. Our tongues moved together gracefully. Luke then moved his tongue around my mouth, not leaving one part unexplored. 

Kissing Luke made me forget everything that was happening to me. The feeling was amazing and I didn't want to end it anytime soon. 

I'm pretty sure we would've stripped at this point because it was getting really hot for my simple tank and black skinny jeans. But before we could, we heard someone clear their throat. 

Luke and I pulled apart to see my dad standing in the doorway, crossing his arms, with a smirk plastered onto his face. 

"If both of you are done now, we should get to the doctor now," my dad said as Luke and I turned red. 

"Right. Sorry dad," I apologized as Luke and I stood up from the couch. "It's fine Calum. It's young love. But...Calum, Luke, you might want to sanitize it when we get home. We sit on that everyday and I'd rather not spread germs. And, next time you both decide to have a surprise make out session, take it to Calum's room," my dad told us. 

Yes dad," I said as Luke nodded. 

"Alright. Let's go," my dad told us. Luke and I nodded and went to slip on our shoes. My dad then opened the door and let us out. Once we walked out, we climbed into the car and drove off towards the hospital. 

About twenty minutes later we reached the hospital. Luke opened the door for me and helped me out as well. We all walked inside and followed directions to get to Dr. Kawr's office. 

After taking the elevator up a few levels, walking down a few hallways, and walking through a couple of doors, we had reached the area where Dr. Kawr worked. 

Luke and I sat down in the chairs in the waiting room area while my dad went up to re receptionist to check us in. I nervously started to tap my fingers on the arm of the chair while I looked around the room.

It was brightly lit with rows of chairs, filling up the empty space. There were a few magazine stands that held different books and magazines. There was another hallway behind the receptionist desk, where I was assuming all the doctors worked.