The Unlucky one (2)

"So you were saying... that you were left by the plane because you're unlucky?" Alyssa asked den

They were now seated and sa hindi malamang rason ay magkatabi na sila at nag-uusap. Den also explained on why she looked pathetic awhile ago and they laughed after that

"For sure! I mean, I woke up early and all. Yun pala, hindi rin ako aabot. The hell! Right?"

"Hahahaha. You're cute Den" The latter immediately blushed. First, she was just called "Den" by a stranger, it felt overwhelming plus alyssa said she was cute! Who wouldn't?

"Hey, haha! You're even cuter when you blush. Do you know that?" Alyssa felt happy upon seeing den blush with her complement. Actually, parang nakalutang si Alyssa at tanging si Dennise lang ang nakikita niya.

They were just staring at each other for long time. Their hearts are beating fast in a good way.

Parang huminto ang oras sa kanilang paligid. Alyssa suddenly held den's face hanggang sa unti-unting lumalapit ang kanilang mukha

Dennise slowly closed her eyes as she is ready to feel alyssa's lips. She dont know why, but she's hella attracted to the latter!

RING........... RING............ RING ..............

"Oh shit!" Alyssa cursed. Her phone rang and she knows she has to answer that. It was a personalized ringtone she made for emergency purposes.

Frustrated she took out her phone and answer. Dammit! It was just a centimeter away from den's lips! Almost a kiss!

"H-hello?" Parang wala sa sariling sagot ni Alyssa

As for Dennise, she was freakin upset! Nahihiya siya pero mas lamang ang inis kesa sa hiya nito.

Ayun na nga eh! Pahamak naman talaga!

"Where the fck are you?! You do know that your flight will gonna take you 4hrs. Right huh?! Goodness gracious Lyssa! mom's gonna be upsest huh"

"I-I know. I-I was just.... I'll call you later" And she dropped the call

She heaved a sigh.

Parehong hindi naimik ang dalawa. Just feeling each other kung sinong unang magsasalita. Afterall, it was awkward and too sudden.

"I-uhm.. wooooh! How should I say this? Hmm basing on your story den, You need to go to your cousin's wedding right? How bout you come with me? I was actually going to singapore as well" Alyssa said as she scratched her head

Nagulat naman si Den sa naring kaya automatikong napalingon ito kay alyssa.

And there it is again, her heart's pounding like it wants to go out of her chest.

Bakit ba nakakatunaw ang mga tingin niya? ugh!

"Dennise?"

"Oh! Of course yes. I mean.. That would be a big help for me. What flight are you?"

"Uhm. I dont have a flight. I-I am actually a pilot. Hehe So, yes! You're not unlucky." And she smiled