《Candid》G.D.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Come on I found at spot." I lead Grayson through the forest to take pictures of our moments on our vacation.

Right now we are in Bora Bora just for a getaway and we decided to not use or be on our phones and just use an old camera to experience our moments.

All while on our trip, we went sight seeing and sex here and there.

But we decided to not leave this trip without any private photos we want to keep for ourselves and not the world.

We would take candid photos of us in nude and moments during sex. I know it sounds crazy and dangerous but we didn't care.

We wanted to live in our moments. And capture our moments.

We got to the secluded beach where no one was to be found and the sky was turning an orange-pink hue.

I stood and embraced the fresh air and the cool wind.

I turned my head towards Grayson without a word and began taking off my clothes.

When I began taking off my shirt, I heard a click of the camera.

"You coming to join me?" I covered my upper half so he could take another.

He nodded and began taking off his clothes.

I seductively strutted into the ocean water, feeling the cool water run all over my body, putting me in a relaxed state.

"I love you so much." Grayson stood behind me and kissed my bare back.

I turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him with lust yet love.

"Have we ever had sex on the beach?" He smirked with our foreheads touching.

"No but let's find out and see what like." I grabbed his hand to walk onto the sand.

He picked me up making me squeal in surprise. "You're so strong." I whispered against his lips. He laughed and inserted his dick inside me teasingly.

"Ohhh...shit." I moaned throwing my head back.

He began moving me up and down at a slow agonizing pace, making me feel nothing but pleasure.

"Feels good baby?" We stared into each other's eyes. "Yes. Yes it feels so fucking good." I breathed hard.

The way his dick moved against my walls was euphoric.

"Go faster. Please go faster baby." I squealed. With no answer or questions, he proceeded to my claim.

"Fuck me like that, y-y-yes oh my god keep going like that please." I screamed.

All you heard was skin slapping and the ocean waves crashing onto the sand.

It was pure nature. It was like nothing mattered anymore. We had each other in peace.

"You're so fucking wet." He groaned shutting his eyes.

We made out, fighting for dominance.

This made me cum with no warning.

"Look you're already cumming." He chuckled out of breath.

My body was becoming weak. He sat us down on the ground with me on top now.

"Ride me baby girl, I wanna see your tits bounce with every hit." He gripped my breasts and I nodded weakly.

Before proceeding, he took a pic of me, glowing in sweat and ocean water in the sun.

I moved back and forth slowly for a moment. "Look at you, all wet and tired." He massaged my nipples before sucking them.

"Ahhhh...." I ran my fingers through his soft locks. I moved up and down hard and fast with the encouragement of him slapping my ass and gripping it every once in a while.

"You're so tight. Damn." He watched me go up and down on his now wet dick.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good. Fuck baby. Ride my dick just like that." He moaned. "I'm gonna cum again." I cried out.

"Fuck it." He growled and flipped me on my stomach with my butt arched in the air.

"Wait. I want another one." He pressed his hand against my back and snapped a shot of my spreaded ass on his torso.

"Don't cum yet." He growled before roughly pounding inside of me. "Fuck. Fuck. Please make me cum. I can't hold it." I moaned.

"Aaahhhh.......I love it baby. I love your dick so much baby. Give me more....." I was full on going crazy.

I heard him chuckle at my words as he watched my ass bounce on his dick. "It's so fat. Damn it feels good."

I could feel myself cumming. "I feel it in my stomach. Please.....I'm cumming....." I was about to burst.

"Cum for me." He brought me against his chest as he massaged my pussy. "Aaaaahhhhhhh........" I squirted everywhere as I fell to the ground.

He pulled out and busted on my lower back. "Aaaaaahhh fuckkk..." he moaned while rubbing himself.

"We should go on vacation more often." I smiled looking back, making my ass shake.

"Don't do that if you want to go another round." He smirked, slapping my ass.

"Who said I don't want more dick?" I rubbed my soaking clit.

"Say no more." He entered again.

_______________________

I decide to write this because it's been on my mind all day.

And I got some ideas from a reader that I will credit in the next story. She really helped cuz I'm having slight writer's block.

So I'll update this upcoming week on Monday.❣❣❣