《Waterfalls》 G.D.

Grayson and I were on vacation because he's been working so hard lately and me being the best girlfriend ever, I surprised him by flying to Costa Rica.

I swam around in the water and looked back at Grayson as he was climbing the rocky wall. "Watch me do this backflip babe." He yelled from the top.

"You did like 50 of them how many more do I need to watch?" I laughed shaking my head, looking up at him.

I stared at his back muscles and watched as he flipped, diving into the water.

I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist from behind and a kiss on my neck. "Until you stop staring at my back." He whispered.

I turned around and caressed his face, starting a make out. His big hands gripped my ass bringing me closer to his boner.

"Are you really tryna have sex out here?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Who said we were gonna do it out here?" He smirked and raised his eyebrow too.

He picked me up by my ass and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were walking back towards our house we're staying in.

Laying me on the soft silk white sheets, he kissed downwards my area, leaving hella hickies.

I gripped his soft locks as he slid the fabric of my one piece swimsuit to the side. He sucked on my folds and flicked his tongue on my clit.

"Fuck. Baby please." I moaned into the sheets and arching my back from the bed.

He looked at me with his dark eyes that were full of lust and passion as he was eating me out.

Right now I was fully soaking and spilling out. He slid three fingers in with no warning, taking my breath away.

"You like when I do that baby? Huh? You want me to go faster?" He went faster and deeper and made me scream out loud. "Gray, I can't take it. I can't take it no more daddy." I said in between breaths.

"But babygirl you haven't got my other surprise." He furrowed his eyebrows while looking down at me.

He went back to sucking my clit but more harder and was slurping on my spilling juices.

"Daddy I'm about to come." I screamed out into the sheets and releasing myself on his tongue.

My legs felt numb and my voice was almost completely gone.

"I'm not done with you Yn. You still got more to come." He took off his swim trunks and his dick sprung out and picked me up by my waist.

He positioned me onto his shaft and held me by my legs with my my arms around his neck.

"Fuck your so tight." He grunted. He began lifting me up and down fast on his length. "Omg baby you're so big. Keep fucking me like that daddy, I want to scream until I can't scream no more daddy." I moaned.

All that was heard in the room was skin slapping against each other and loud grunting and moaning.

I was kissing his swollen bruised pink lips as he walked us to the bed and flipped me on my stomach. "Bring that ass here." He growled and pulled me towards him with my ass up.

Grayson, who obviously doesn't give a fuck, shoved himself inside and starts going beast mode.

"Twerk on it baby." He slapped my cheeks as I was moving one cheek at a time and throwing it back.

"Damn. Keep doing that shit. Just like that." He slapped it again.

He turned me over on my back and got back to work and was gripping the headboard.

"Baby I can't take the dick. I'm gonna fucking cum." I screamed, rubbing my hands down his abs.

Suddenly I heard a loud snap. And I look up to see that Grayson broke the headboard in half.

His soft lips landed on neck also with his hands. My mouth formed and 'o' shape as he grinded in and out of my area and choking me.

"This is my pussy. Nobody else's. Understand?" He roughly pounded as he said each word. I only squeaked in response.

"I said do you fucking understand?" He went at a pace that I didnt think was possible.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum. Please let me cum. Please. Please. Please." I screamed out so loud I think the whole Costa Rica could hear me.

"I can't take......no...more.....aaaaaaaaahhhh!" He pulled out and I squirted all over the bed and his body.

"Oh shit." He moaned as he came on my stomach after I was done.

"I've never known you were a squirter baby." He laughed breathlessly and layed beside my limp form.

"I can't feel my fucking legs." I croaked.

"Aww my baby lost her voice." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Well that's what you wanted."

________________

The End

I'm mad asf at myself because I couldn't watch the twins on TV today but I saw a few clips on Twitter.

I'm so proud of them for how far they've come.

And also finally! I was able to update with no problem.

But anyways tell me how you like this short imagine?

Vote and comment please I would really appreciate your opinions.