《Texts II》 E.D.

3 weeks later...

"Bye boo." I hugged Lauren as she was walking out the front door. "See you. Oh looks like Ethan just pulled up." She giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully.

Lauren had already drove off. I wait in the doorway to see Ethan walking up to me with an annoyed look on his face.

I smirked with my arms crossed when we finally come face to face. "So you think you're grown now huh?" He whispers seductively in my ear.

I shuddered as his lips grasped onto my neck, starting to leave hickeys. "Who said I 'think' I'm grown?" He stopped and glared at me. "I am grown." I smirked as his jaw began to clench.

"Let's test that theory." He picked me up bridal style and closed the door with his foot and walked to the living room. He threw me on the couch and climbed on top of me and kissed me with anger.

My hands flew to his hair but was snatched to the sides of my head. "Rule number one, keep your hands to yourself." He demanded. I was now filled with fear.

He began to roughly take my clothes off, leaving me completely naked. "So beautiful." He rubbed my wet area. "You think you can just-" I moaned as he slid 3 fingers inside. "Do what you wanna do?" He raised his eyebrow teasingly."

"Uhhh." I moaned as he moved his digits in and out fast. "Yea. You like that?" I was now screaming in agony as I felt myself coming. "Please..baby let me cum." I groaned.

"Cum for me baby." I whispered as I climaxed. "I can't.......feel my..legs." I said in between breaths. "I don't care lay on your back." He flipped me on my back after slapping my ass.

I shakily got into position as I heard his belt unbuckle and his pants hitting the floor. He puts the condom on and rubbed his length on my clit. "Just put it inside of me baby." I moaned.

He pushed him self in. Everytime we have sex, he always manages to make himself fit inside my tight hole with his thickness. "Oh my god." He shuddered while moving slowly.

"Go faster baby." I moaned softly. "Oh you want me to go fast?" He smirked knowingly what I'm about to get myself into. Before I could nod yes he put my legs on his shoulders and moved hard and fast.

"Ethan...oh my god...dont stop." I yelled. "You* better* take* this* dick*." He pounded hard with each word. "Keep fucking me like that...yes..." I cried out.

His lips dived to neck, leaving more hickeys. His lips then went to my ear and said, "You think you can talk to me any kind of babygirl? Huh?" He thrusted hard.

"I'm sorry baby....I-I-won't disrespect you anymore." My eyes were in the back of my head as I felt his dick move through me. "You're sorry?" He raised his eyebrow with sweat running down his face.

I nodded, trying to form words but all he saw was my mouth in an 'o' form. "Speak up baby." His thrusts slowed down teasingly. "I'm-s-s-s-sorrry." I screamed.

Lauren came through the door. "Y/n boo I left my house k-oh my gosh!" She stopped mid sentence with a shocked face.

I screamed out as I squirted all over Ethan's chest and his following suit. "Lauren!" I yelled shocked at her standing there. I pushed Ethan off of me and tried covering my self.

"I'll come back when you're done getting dicked down." She grabbed her keys and speedily left. "Hahahaa." Ethan bursts into laugher as he got up from the couch.

"Ethan that's not funny!" I scolded. "I'm sorry but you should've seen both of you guys faces!" He clutched his stomach. "I hate you." "I love you more." He teased. "C'mon let's get a shower." He picked me up and headed upstairs.

_______________________

I felt like it kinda sucked but idc

Anywhore.........

PLEASE Comment and Vote