The beginning of us

I reached out for my phone that was on the table that was beside me and looked at the time with my half opened eyes to check the time, it was 6:43 am. Can't believe I woke up early after an exhausting day yesterday. Kinda wish that we won't walk as much today.

I got out of the bed and went to open the curtains to let the sunshine in.

"mmmphh, shut it man! I'm trying to sleep here." Ahmad moaned

"haha, rise and shine. It's nearly seven bro." I laughed

A couple of years back, he was so scared of the dark. I have to either leave the door open or have the light turned on because he was so afraid. Once, he was crying just because I shut both of them off and of course my parents scold me afterwards for doing so but now, he is the sleeping beauty, I can't turn on the lights or the blinds because he will start raging if I do so.

I went to get the towel and got undressed to take a shower. As I was walking towards the bathroom, I heard "tchik" and i looked back, the curtains were closed.

"hahaha, sleeping beauty. Keep sleeping bruh, just keep sleeping." I said as i closed the bathroom's door and locked it.

After i finished taking shower and got out, Ahmad was already waiting infront of the toilet in a half awake state. I guessed he couldn't help it but to get up now. He walked in to the bathroom like a zombie and accidentally hit his forehead to the door.

"Open your eyes sleeping beauty." I laughed

I went to the luggage to take out a top, it was red, white and black coloured, and a trouser. As soon as I finish wearing them, I put on my shoes to go to my parents room to ask where are going to today.

"I don't know but go downstairs in a bit for breakfast. Is your brother ready?" said Dad

"Oh, alright. Yeah he is up, just being the normal him." I giggled as i head out to go to my room

I waited for a couple of minutes before going downstairs for breakfast. I check my phone for Internet connection but there wasn't any, well there was one but we need a password for it.

As soon I went out of the elevator, heading to the dining place, I saw no one was there, I was the first. I went to check what food was there, they weren't any different from other places. There were breads, egg, bacon, cereals and etc, you know food people eat for breakfast.

After i finished taking my foods, people started to swarmed in. Then I noticed Aisyah is there too. She was wearing a green top, dark green down the middle and light green sleeve, black track pants and black shoes today. I assumed that it was hard for her to walk around in the dress yesterday.

Everyone was eating and talking to each other. The place was getting loud. I decided to go to my room once I finish. So I asked Ahmad for the keys.

"Along, where are you going? Are you going to your room?" asked Mom

"Mmm, yeah. Why?" I replied

"Pack your things. We're checking out afterwards. We aren't staying here today. Everyone's gonna leave their luggage in the bus later." replied Mom

"Oh, sure, alright then."

I head to my room to pack up my things. After a couple of minutes, things were ready. My brother came up and told me that everyone's ready and are waiting downstairs already.

So I head downstairs to where everyone was and apparently Khalish's family wasn't there yet, so lucky me that I wasn't the last one to get down. Some of us were already waiting outside for the bus after giving their keys to Syahrul.