chapter 7: That's a lot of damage

Sorry I didn't post last weekend but there was like 2 birthday party's, I was in Virginia, and this week we were testing (standard state test). So you should get two chapters this weekend so we are back on track... I don't know how well I'll be able to right the fight scenes so sorry if they're bad.

Sooo yeah now I'm 4 behind but I'm almost done with testing and my friend is finally back and she's better so hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon.

Edited
_______________________________________
"Well it's been an honor flying with you guys." Lance said. This got you mad. We can't give up. We have to defend the universe. We can't let them enslave earth.

"Oh hell no! We aren't giving up that easy. We are the universe's only hope. It is our job, our duty, to protect the universe. We have to save and protect all the people in the universe. You don't want them making it to Earth do you. No I bet you don't. I'm not giving up. Are you with me." Silence. They must be thinking, but we don't have time for that. "I SAID ARE YOU WITH ME!?!"

"You know I'm in. I love a good fight. We do this or die trying." Keith said making you smile. You turn your head to Shiro as he begins to speak.

"I left you once I'm not leaving you again." Shiro said from his lion with was besides you. Lance started to say something, but got cut off by pidge.

"When we were kids we made a promise to each other. Together till the end no matter what happens. I fully intend to keep that promise." You and pidge were willing to die for each other and you both knew it.

"I'll follow you till the ends of the universe baby~" Lance tried to sound I don't know sexy? It was so bad you couldn't tell.

"If we survive this I'm going to kick your ass. If we die... Oh well we'll both be ghost so I'll still kick your ass." You said glaring in Lance's direction. You could hear pidge, Keith, and Shiro lightly laughing. Hunk was scared but he wasn't going to let his friends get hurt or anybody else for that matter.

"Well I'm not going to let them hurt my friends nor family so I'm in." Hunk piped up which made you smile.

"How about you snow you in?" You ask looking through the window down at her snout. Snow looked towards the red lion. It nodded it's head to snow.

"Red says he's in." Keith said not noticing the interaction of the two lions.

"Yeah I saw. I guess you just missed that adorable interaction." You said smiling.

"What interact-" you interrupted him. "I'll tell you later let's focus on getting out of the freakishly slow tractor beam." ( See what I did there? Huh? Huh? Avoided a slight plot hole. Go me. 😁( I'm such a dumbass sometimes)) you all close you eyes and focus on your team, the Lions, Voltron. All the sudden you get the feeling that you need to open your eyes. You look to see everyone clicking in around you. "We did it!" You scream happily.

"No you did it. You are the heart of Voltron you keep us together and get us out of problems." Shiro says proudly

"I'm a leg." Hunk screams. Looks like someone is excited.

"Let's not get distracted. We are finally out of that tractor beam so let's go help coran and princess Allura by destroying the ion cannon." Shiro said determined. You were entirely sure how to work Voltron so you guys were just punching and kicking which still did a lot of damage. ("That's allot of damage." I'm sorry my mind just went to that and I had to write it down. It's from Jontron's video on flex tape and flex seal)

"Guys I think red's trying to tell me something." Keith says after throwing another punch.

"Well I suggest that you do want he says." You say knowing good and well that red knew what he was doing. With that Keith puts his bayard into its spot and a sword appears. He swong the sword and it sliced the ship in half destroying it. "Well done Keith!!!" You yell excitedly making him blush lightly.
_______________________________________
730 words.

I know this one is short and shity but with everything that has happened I wanted to get something out so the next three might also be like this just to get caught up but I promise you I will try to make the ones after that better. By the way I'm probably not going to spell check this so it might not make sense sorry.