Ticci Toby x Suicidal! Reader ( Chapter One )

If self harming things or anything that has to do with depression and suicide triggers you, and I don't mean you just cry but actually have a panic attack and freak out, don't read. Also don't hate. Like, nobody needs that.

-----------------------------------------

You stare at the ground. Tears were welling in you [e/c] eyes. Your arms just felt so numb. There was so much blood. "[Y/n]?" It was Toby. He opened the door, nearly screaming. "My little pancake, why?" He rushed to your side, gently stroking your hair. The pain killers were kicking in, making everything blurry. "I'm so sorry, T-Toby." You manage to say. You start to fall back into the tub, but he held you up. He grabbed a rag and dipped it into the tub water. Toby gently started cleaning off your arms. After he was done he grabbed a few bandages from the closet and wrapped up your arms. "Who hurt you, [Y/n]?" "I-I did it myse-." "I meant why. Who hurt you so badly?" You begin to cry as you remember what drove you over the edge.

-Flash back-

You were walking around Slender Mansion for your favorite [object]. You decided to look in the library. You walked over to your favorite chair and there it was. You heard voices, and decide to be nosey and see who's talking. When you look down the isle the voices are coming from you see Clockwork and Toby. "Come one, just a kiss." "N-no, Cl-Clockwork. I'm w- with [Y/n]!" That little trollop laughed. "Really? Then why has Jeff been all over her lately?" Toby twitched. "Jeff? N-no. I - I don't b-belie-ve you. They're j-just friends." "Friends who play tongue twister?" You clutch the hem of your [f/c] shirt. "Sh-she wouldn't do th-that. W-would she?" Clockwork was leaning forward and before you knew it she was kissing Toby! But he didn't push her away, he kissed her back. You dropped your [object] and ran off crying.

-End flash back-

"Y-you, Toby. You and Cl-Clockwork in the library." He bowed his head in shame. "I-I'm so sorry." He said. But you didn't really hear him. The light started fading away and you felt yourself falling forward. Too many pills. Toby as you fell to the ground. He started screaming. "[Y/n]! No, d-don't shut your eyes! Slenderman! Help! Somebody! Hang in there my little pancake, don't die on me." The last thing you heard was Toby's cries as he whispered your name and that he loved you.

Then it all went black.

------------------------------

A/n : There it is. Don't hate me. I might make it just a one shot or if you want I'll continue. It depends. Okay it's over. Ciao.