Chapter 11

When you wake up you're nestled under covers. It's dark out, which means you slept till night. Toby isn't in bed an that's what gets you up. You zip up your jacket an slip into a pair of shorts. Quietly you pad your way downstairs, and see Toby sitting on the floor watching television.
Grinny sat in his lap, seemingly watching the show as well. You silently sit with him and watch too. It's another cartoon, one about the future and a redhead delivery boy. He wraps an arm around your shoulder, cuddling you without a word.
When the episode ends you decide you're hungry again, and convince him to get food with you.
"Of course, my little waffle."
You hold his hand and make your way to the kitchen. You get out freezer butritos (if you don't like burritos I'm sorry) and heat up four, since you'll both eat two.
He wraps his arms around your waist and rest against you as you stand next to the counter.
"I-I love you."
He whispered lowly, placing a gentle kiss to the back of your neck.
"I love you, too."
You turn and hug him close, kissing his cheek softly.
He holds you like that for the five minutes it takes to cook your food. You pull the plate out and walk back to the living room with him.
You two continue watching the show, eating quietly. Eventually he falls asleep, leaning against the couch and snoring quietly. You kiss his forehead before climbing onto the couch to sleep.