Chapter 9

Spoilers, you guys fuck.
---
"I swear to god, get out of the damn bathroom!"
Jeff pounded on the door, rudely interrupting your impromptu make out-sesh in the bathroom.
Toby rolls his eyes, his goggles pushed around his neck.
"Wanna take this upstairs?"
"You better fucking take it upstairs before I come in there and kick your ass, Rodgers."
Toby lifts you and opens up the door. You climb to his back and wrap your legs tightly around his waist. You flip Jeff off as you pass, and he simply rolls his eyes at you.
"Take it upstairs, I gotta piss."
Toby carries you up the rickety stairs and into his room, kicking the door shut behind you two before setting you down on his bed. You lay back, fingers running along the soft orange quilt. You stair up at him, [e/c] eyes locking with his hazel ones.
"Hey."
"Hey."
He beams as he crawls over top you, tossing his goggles away. You lean up and nibble at his neck, propped up on your elbows before you simply tug him down on you.
Toby groans when you bite him, his hips grinding up against yours. You pant against his neck, rolling your hips up into his.
"Ah, [Y/n], god, baby let me, please oh god. I want it so bad, please let me have it, you."
You sit up to pull your shirt over your head, along with your bra, leaving his jacket on just because you know he'll find it hot. His shirt disappears soon after, then it's skin against skin as he presses hot, open mouth kisses over your chest.
"T-Toby, oh fuck."
Your fingers tangle in his hair as his lips wrap around one of your nipples. Your absolutely melting in his hands, whimpering a litany of praise as he leaves deep purple hickies on your skin.
"[Y/n] please, please, oh fuck. Let me have you. Oh let me give it to you, babe."
You had found out a while ago about Toby's dirty talk kink. You rolled with it because to be honest, it was hot as hell to hear how sexy he thought you were.
You pet his hair gently, whispering about how he can have you. You tell him what a good boy he is, taking such good care of you.
---
A/N: actuallyyyyyy you guys are gonna have to wait for the actual sex oops.