From the A back to Bmore

Start from the beginning

"Looking like ya daddy" he said before kissing his cheek.

"Now you know that's all me!" Aubrey laughed "he look like me. Bella look like you"

Laughing Julez nodded agreeing with her while he put the baby back down.

"That's my baby name?" He asked walking towards the hospital bed where he took a seat.

"That's apart of her middle name. Her full name is Aurora Kimbella Santana, and his is Julez LaRon Santana"

Julez smiled once again but it quickly vanished after he'd gotten a good look at her bruised face.

"He did this shit to you?" He asked lifting her chin up.

Aubrey nodded.

"I'm going kill that nigga!" He snapped angrily.

Thankfully the kids didn't wake up.

"Juju calm down please"

"Fuck that! Look at what the fuck he did to your face Kimbella! I should've blown that nigga head off the first time he put his hands on you!"

"Julez I'm fine. You're here and I'm safe now"

After a few mins Julez had finally calmed down. He had spoken with his Atlanta connect to put money on J.R. head which made him feel a little better.

"What time they releasing you?" Juelz asked while he laid beside Aubrey in the hospital bed.

"They're holding me here for a couple days just to make sure me and the kids are okay"

Before he could respond back someone had knocked on the door interrupting the conversation.

"Come in!"

"Hey how are you feeling baby?" Angela asked walking into the room but she stopped soon as she seen Julez.

"Ma? What you doing here?" He asked getting up to go hug his mother.

"Me? What are you doing here son?" She asked looking back and forth from him to the bed.

Then suddenly it hit her.

"Did you kidnap her and her babies?! I know you ain't put your damn hands on her boy!" She yelled while popping him upside his head.

"What? Nah ma that's my girl! Those are my kids"

"Nah?"

"I mean no ma'am"

Angela eye'd her son carefully before a wide grin spread across her face.

"You finally gave me grandchildren! I mean one would've done but shit I ain't getting any younger" she smiled kissing her son after pulling him in a hug.

Julez chuckled "You do have other grandkids"

"Who aren't babies anymore" she said before turning to Aubrey who had got up to greet her.

"Hi! You didn't have to come visit me" she smiled.

"Nonsense. How are my grand babies?" She smiled racing over to see them "God knew exactly what he was doing...he makes no mistakes"

***

"I still can't believe you had twins bitch!" Yandy said while she held Bella.

Aubrey, the twins and Julez had been back in Baltimore for over two weeks now and she was still adjusting.

"I can't believe J.R. crazy ass kidnapped you!" Keondra spoke as she bounced Junior on her lap.

"I can't believe you bitches had a memorial for me and put my picture in them ghetto ass clouds"

"I'm sorry best! We thought you were dead girl" Keondra sighed sadly.

"Yeah, J and them ripped this city apart trying to find you. They even hit Philly, Newport and DC after learning J had people's there" Yandy said.

"I understand. Honestly I thought i would be dead. I bled so bad after having the twins and on top of that I never went to the hospital to get checked out properly. I just knew it was over for me" Aubrey sighed.

"Any news on JR and his mother?" Keondra asked while Aubrey shrugged.

"A couple days ago when I asked Julez about it he said it was handled and left it at that"

"What about the guy that took you from your brother place? Did you tell J about him? What was his name again?" Yandy asked.

"I told him, he said he would take care of it. His name is nightmare and now I see why. He terrifies the shit out of me! I've been jumping out of my sleep since I been back"

"Nightmare?" Keondra asked with wide eyes.

Aubrey nodded while Yandy spoke "Do you remember what he look like?"

"I'll never be able to forget it. His dark almond eyes still pierce my soul. It's crazy how JR abused and beat on me but whenever I close my eyes I see Nightmare staring at me" Aubrey said while fidgeting with her fingers.

Yandy shook her head feeling for her friend while Keondra swallowed the huge lump that had formed in her throat.

Her stomach had dropped into her ass and her heart had sunk after hearing that the man she love was the one who tormented her best friend.

Aubrey in MM