Important Request

Hi friends, You all know why we started YANA. We started YANA to spread love and help everyone as much as possible to us.

But, the fact is apart from YANA we have a life where we are busy with many works and we have our own issues to deal with. So, please understand us.

We are there to help you anytime doesn't mean you can approach one by one in the group and blame the whole group. It's true everyone has their own circle of friends. Few of the wattpadians become so close to us but few won't. I don't think that's wrong.

We will suggest only what we feel is right. If you don't like the advice, you can simply ignore it than blaming my team members. One more thing, forming a bond requires empathy and mutual respect. So, don't force my team to form a bond with you or never expect my sisters or brothers to be in touch with you whenever you want though your words hurt and irritate them.

Please be matured. If you can't be matured, at least kindly stop hurting my sisters. Please don't judge about my sisters because everyone know what YANA team is.

If you are kind and loving, we will give the same love to you. If you are rude and try to hurt YANA team, we know how to deal with it.