An Angel with a White Guitar

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"YELLING"

'YELLING IN THOUGHTS'

"Singing"

*Flashback*

A Poem about Opposite Attract.

She is kind, a heart made of honey.

He is reserved the opposite of sunny.

No one would ever think they would be together.

But they are the moon and the sun for each other...by Romana Rubyy.

Disclaimer: Coco belonged to Disney Pixar. The movie was absolutely remarkable and brilliant and I love to watch it again. First of all, this is a gender-swapped of Hector and Imelda and this is a request drabble so you are free to post your requests via PM, thank you.

================================================================================

Today is a very hot day in Santa Cecilia but the people are unbothered by the sun's heat and they all going on with their business. Shopping vendors are each selling their fruits, vegetables, sweets, and brightly colored sculptures of Alebrije.

At the Rivera Family Shoemakers, we find Emilio in his workshop with his younger twin brothers Oscar and Felipe and they are working on making shoes for a living.

You see, they've been together for many years and as years went by their bond are unbreakable like iron as if nothing could tear this small family apart and it was because of Emilio.

Emilio is like a pillar that holds the bridge together that keep his family steady and strong and it was because of him that he kept his family secure and not on the street begging for scraps.

Responsibility shoved right into Emilio's face when he was ten years old when his parents had left him and his brothers. It happened, late at night, when Emilio heard a sound.

A sound woke him up from his slumber and he was curious as to what's going on? He decided to go downstairs and see, and what he saw he would never forget it.

He saw his father is loading his bags into the cart and hopped on the cart and told the man to go, and without looking back Emilio's father is leaving. Emilio sprint to stop the cart from taking his father away, he tried to call out to him but the man pretended he did not hear him and told the man driving the cart to speed up. Poor Emilio tried to get his legs to go faster but the cart disappeared through the night leaving Emilio in the dust.

It tore Emilio apart to see his father vanished before his eyes.

Why did his father leave like this? He could've too, at least, try to make things right for his family. But, no, all he ever does is argue with his wife, going out to get himself drunk and never come back till late at night, and he never put the effort in sustaining his jobs or care for his sons. Instead, he left like a true coward he is.

All the anguish that Emilio felt turns into unspeakable rage. If that his choice then screw him, he never did see this man as his father and he will not shed a tear for him because it'll be like surrendering to weakness and Emilio is not weak. He will stay strong for his family. So, he dragged his feet back to his home with a dark scowl on his face.

However, nothing goes well in the Rivera family. Emilio's mother didn't take the news of her husband's departure very well, in fact, the woman turns into a harsh and cruel woman. Time after time the woman would strike at Emilio for reminding her so much of his father leaving the poor boy with red bruises. Emilio's mother had stopped tending to her babies needs because she always goes out to who knows where and never comes back till after midnight and she heads to bed.