Hard To Get (Niall Horan)

Start from the beginning

"EEEEEKK! IT'S COLD!" She screamed bringing her arms into her body shivering.

"It's okay babe. Harry and I will keep you warm!" Louis and Harry hugged her in a Larry Stylinson sandwhich.

I was absolutely jealous of the now pink faced Lee, yet I was still happy for her since I knew she had a thing for Louis. I felt someone grab my hand and saw that it was Niall. NIALL HORAN! He just so happened to be my favorite member! He was just so sweet and cute and everything I could ever want in a man. He sent me a smile and I smiled back trying to contain my excitement. We ran into the water hand in hand and he wrapped his arms around me dunking the both of us underwater. Lee wasn't kidding, it was extremely cold.

"HOLY F*CK! IT'S FREEZING!" Niall blurted loudly.

"Niall! Your language! There's kids around." Liam scolded.

"Sorry mate." Niall apologized.

I couldn't help but laugh. Even with his dirty mouth he was damn attractive. Niall looked over at me and started splashing water at me. Out of instinct, I splashed him back. Soon, everyone was having a splash war. Niall and me, against, Louis, Harry and Lee, against Zayn and Liam. The people around us were just staring at us with disapproving looks. I assumed it was beacuse we were annoying. But hey, we're young and this is what the youth now days, and have always, do. Be obnoxious and live life.

I felt arms wrap around me dragging me into the line of fire. I screamed as Niall was using me as a sheild. His strong arms were wrapped tightly around my waist holding me close so that my back was against his chest. I could feel myself blushing, but I knew no one would notice because of all the fun and water.

The chaos finally ended and we all just floated around in the water. I noticed Louis and Lee drift further away from the group. They seemed to be swimming rather close to each other. I didn't realise how long I was staring at them, until someone interupted me. 

"You jealous?" Nialls Irish accent joked.

"To be honest, yeah. Lee's actually getting somewhere with her crush." I blurted.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" He asked. I blushed at his question. It was one of those 'awkward moments' thing. You know, 'that awkward moment when your crush asks you who your crush is.'

I turned to him and his crystal blue eyes were looking into my blue-green eyes. I instantly looked away as I felt the heat rising on my cheeks.

"M-my, my c-crush? I-its, I mean... I- I don't... have one." I stuttered. It was so obvious I was lying!

"Tell me the truth, and I'll tell you if that person likes you back." Niall made a deal. I took in a deep breath and his name just spilled out of my mouth.

"Niall." I breathed.

His lips cam crashing down on mines in a hard yet sweet kiss. I immediately kissed him back snaking my arms around his neck while his snaked around my waist. When he broke away, his breathing was heavy and unstable. I was the same way. Saying that I didn't feel nothing would have been a straight out lie. I felt something alright, and I don't mean his tongue. There wasn't fireworks, but I did feel a shock of electricity flow through my veins, the butterflies were doing somersaults, my knees went weak, and there was a tingly feeling all over my body. It was like my skin was extremely sensitive to each of his touch. I looked up at him and he flashed me a smile. At that moment, I swear I could have melted.

"I think I found my Princess." He whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not." I flat out rejected him. I didn't want to, but I was afraid to get too close. The look he gave me was obvious that he didn't believe me.

"I'll make you realize." He stated in an intimidating voice before swimming off. I was stunned and just stood there. 

A minute later I went back to the other boys and started flirting with Harry, Zayn, and Liam. I could tell that Harry was enjoying the attention since he had his arms all over me. Harry lifted me up and threw me back into the water. I glanced over at Niall who glared at Harry. I brushed it off and decided to get cozy with Zayn next. I swam over to him jumping onto his back. Harry and Liam was splashing us as I tried to duck behind Zayn. I saw Lee give me a disapproving look. If there was one person in this world that could make me feel guilty for anything, it was Lee. She just had such good morals that she actually lived by, and it made people want to be good. It was weird, but she had that affect on me.

Familiar strong arms pulled me away from the rest of the boys who continued to splash and tackle each other in the water. I spun around so that I was looking at Niall. His facial expression was serious.

"Look me straight in the eyes and tell me you felt nothing when you kissed me." He demanded. 

When I looked into his eyes, he had the same look that Lee's eyes gave off. That innocence that made people obligated to tell the truth and/or do the right thing. I froze up not knowing what to do. How was I going to lie this time? I shut my eyes tightly, lowering my head so that I was looking down at the water. In a flash, I felt my chin being lifted up and lips crashing down on my own for a second time, however this kiss was short and gentle. When I opened my eyes, Niall was staring right at me. As if he was looking deep down into my deepest feelings.

"You're right. I did feel something." The words slipped out on their own.

"Go on a date with me and lets see where our relationship takes us." Niall suggested. I could tell that he wanted to take things slow, which was  perfect.

"Okay." I gave in.

He smiled at me and this time his smile seemed like it made the world a whole lot brighter. He wrapped his arms around me and we joined the rest of the group and played in the water. Louis and Lee was playing with us and they were inseperable, just like Niall and me. Things are starting to go in the right direction, actually, in one direction.

------- Yay! I actually thought this one was pretty good. What did you think? Comment, vote, fan if you're not already! PLEASE!!! Thanks for reading loves! xx