Sans and Papyrus

I started walking. "Why did you save me? I literally tried to kill you!" Flowey said. I looked at him. I saw that he was cold, so i took of my ninja mask and wrapped it around him. "I saved you because you are a living thing to. Plus, i know by a fact that you can't really be bad. Trust me." i said, remembering Garmadon. "Did something happen in the past with you?" Flowey asked. I nodded and heard someone step on a twig. I turned around in a fighting stance with Flowey close to me and one of my hands covered in my ice element. "Hey kid, don't you know how to greet a new friend? Shake my hand." A voice said and a bony hand was held out. My ice disappeared but i kept glaring at the person. He came out into the light and i saw that he was  a skeleton.   A lot shorter than me. My glare went away. The skeleton looked at Flowey. "why do you have that weed?" He said. I held Flowey closer. "Don't call him that. He is my friend." I said. I failed to notice Flowey look up at me shocked. The skeleton just shrugged. "Whateva. Names Sans." He said. I walked with Sans for a little while, until i heard a loud voice. A taller skeleton came in front of us. He saw that i was a human. He said he was going to capture me, and give my to someone named Undyne. He said he didn't know what would happen after that. "I would like to bee your friend, but what if this, undyne, wants to kill me? How can we be friends if i am dead?" I asked. The taller skeleton, named Papyrus, thought for a minute. "I shall not give you to Undyne." He said. They took me to a little house. It was cute. I sat on the sofa inside and place Flowey's pot in my laps. "HUMAN, CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD WERE YOU ARE FROM?" He asked. I smiled. "Sure. What do you want to know?" I said. "What about that thing that happened in the past? When you said to trust you when you said i can't really be bad?" Flowey asked. I stiffened. If they were going to let me live, i should at least tell them that. "Ok, but, it's not a good story to tell." I said. They all waited for me to start.