"Xiao Jin?" Ye Wentian said sleepily as he pulled Duan Wu into his embrace.

"...What?" Duan Wu answered after a few moments of silence.

"I love you." Ye Wentian said as he hugged Duan Wu tighter as if wanting Duan Wu to become part of him.

"...So will I." Duan Wu replied letting Ye Wentian hug him.

"When will you love me?" Ye Wentian asked, still sleepy.

"When Cai Shu has been dealt with." Duan Wu answered.

"Then what if I kill her now?" Ye Wentian asked as he held Duan Wu's hand and squeezed lightly.

"I want her to suffer first, breaking her relationships with everyone so that no one can save her." Duan Wu ignored that he was being 'molested'.

"How long will that take?" Ye Wentian breathed lightly on Duan Wu's nape.

"Until I kill her." Duan Wu wished Baobao took him to the system space.

The wolf could do what he wanted but it would be better if he was asleep! He didn't want to be conscious when Ye Wentian was hugging him or debating on doing something to him.

"But I can't wait that long." Ye Wentian glanced at Duan Wu's neck before moving to Duan Wu's lips and then looked away.

Duan Wu noticed then and cried inside again.

He didn't care anymore and placed a sleeping pill inside his mouth.

'Do what you want when I'm asleep pervert.' Duan Wu thought before the effects of the pill kicked in.

Unfortunately, he missed Ye Wentian's red face and his burning gaze.

Ye Wentian looked blankly at Duan Wu and sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

He looked at his mask that was placed on the side and touched his face.

"So mean... you made me wait for so long and you want me to wait longer... I can't do that... Xiao Jin." Ye Wentian said softly as he traced Duan Wu's lips.

His face leaned in and he licked Duan Wu's lips before stopping and pulled his head back.

'Should I... stick my tongue in? Uncle Ye said it's something only couples do...' Ye Wentian thought before he decided it would be better to do it when Duan Wu awake so he could see his reaction.

But then Ye Wentian had another thought, he could have a taste right?

Ye Wentian hesitated before he decided not to.

Doing it when Duan Wu was awake was much better.

Maybe they could go even further.

Ye Wentian looked at Duan Wu's lips again and wondered how it look like after they kissed properly.

He felt an unexplainable excitement within him and kissed Duan Wu on the forehead.

What he had to do was make sure Duan Wu killed Cai Shu as soon as possible.

As well as make sure that no one touched his Xiao Jin in the meantime.

Because Duan Wu was his, his only.

He also decided to deal with all the women that could make Duan Wu misunderstand in the future.

Ye Wentian didn't want that. Sure it would be great to see Duan Wu jealous, but if he lost Duan Wu's trust, Ye Wentian didn't know how he would live.

Everything he had done so far was because of Duan Wu.

It was all for him. Ye Wentian wouldn't let anybody ruin that.

"I'll protect and find you no matter what lifetime we're in. We'll always be together — that's my promise to you, Xiao Jin." Ye Wentian spoke softly as his eyes narrowed slightly and his lips curved up into a smile.

If Baobao was online, he would make as much noise as possible in Duan Wu's mind to wake him up and say, [It's the perfect time to do it, to make Baobao a big brother.]

Meanwhile, Duan Wu was alseep not aware of what was currently happening in Ye Wentian's brain and that his mouth could have been swollen if Ye Wentian decided to kiss him with his tongue.

Ye Wentian shifted his sight to Duan Wu's lips and then moved to his eyes, nose, ears and hair.

He kept doing this until he fell asleep, the last thing he saw was Duan Wu's peaceful face.

...

" Mhmm..." Duan Wu rubbed his face on Ye Wentian's warm chest to which Ye Wentian smiled.

Ye Wentian glanced in the corner where he placed an ice spirit to make the room colder.

If Duan Wu was awake, he would use fire creation to warm himself up but sadly he wasn't since the sleeping pill he had taken would last eight hours. If something that would harm his soul our body approach him, only then would he wake up.

Luckily Ye Wentian was only groping him.

As such, Ye Wentian was able to get away with it while Duan Wu was still asleep, wondering who the man in his dreams was.

He seemed similar as if he had known him. Duan Wu also though that he felt similar to Ye Wentian however their personalities and appearance were completely different.

They were the same person yet at the same time they weren't. As if they had the same soul.

A/N: Spoiler!!!! You all should know who the ml in the real world is by now. I've given you guys many hints

Duan Wu could only see him and speaking but he couldn't hear him nor did he try to.

He knew that he couldn't hear his words.

Duan Wu was absolutely confused. He knew he had a good memory and then wondered why he forgot the man. Then he remembered that he had gotten into an accident before he was bound to the system. He could have lost his memories due to that.

Nevertheless, Duan Wu got over it quickly and memorised the man's face and behaviour. If he could remember this, then he would remember all of it sometime in the future. He didn't have to worry.

He had Ye Wentian with him after all, he would just get together with Ye Wentian in his original world because Baobao is the best and find out who that man was later.

But right now, Duan Wu's top priority was breaking any possible ships with Cai Shu until she dies naturally which meant it was okay if he got an enemy of hers, Ye Wentian because he's the villain boss, to sap her life force using an artifact.

Another method which was the one he was aiming for was to have Lei Chen, Cai Shi's future hubby kill her.

Duan Wu wondered why he wouldn't wake but then he dismisses it. He couldn't feel the outside world at the moment so he should just expand his plans to deal with Cai Shu as soon as possible without being eaten by Ye Wentian until then.

After all, protection did not exist in this world and he didn't want to become a mother while carrying out his mission.

P.S: I swear XiaoTianBao is gonna comment:

"Stop tagging me!"

Let's see if she does (don't you dare comment it after seeing this you violent lunatic).