Chapter 2: Observation Law

Start from the beginning

"Lincoln, watch Fredricks for me. I'll be right back," he said. Lincoln nodded in confirmation, his body rippled with the action. 

But in an attractive way, not like someone who is fat. Maybe his hair is soft too, then he would be perfect.  Law was so absorbed in his appreciation that he had followed the Master Dom to his office on auto pilot. He was pulled out of his wandering he was told to sit down. 

"So, care to explain why a sub I don't recognise shoved narcotics in my hands before hip checking one of my doms then handing me his ID card?" the Master Dom said. 

Law clapped his hands together and asked, "Right, before we begin, could you remind me of your name? That way I don't call you Master Dom or awkwardly avoid your name throughout this?" He inwardly grimaced at how juvenile he sounded. In order to calm himself down he briefly took in the tasteful and immaculate  black and red office. 

"Diesel, Master Diesel to you. You are?" Master Diesel said, his hand over his mouth to hide his expression. However, his body language told Law that he found this amusing. 

"My name is Law sir. I am the submissive that was recommended by Master Jude of Liberty Pool a year ago," Law told him and finally bowed his head respectfully. "Apologies, I am not the best in social situations. Watching is the extent of my comfortability, hence my social skills." 

Master Diesel shifted in his chair, "You may look up now and explain what happened." Law was thankful for the dominance he could feel in the air now that Master Diesel took control of the situation and put away his humour for now. So Law did as asked. He told him of how he had been watching the man for a while and had fouled his attempts by creating situations that would expose him unless he acted appropriately. Law told it as it was without trying to make himself look better or make it worse for the accused. 

By the end of it Law was thoroughly relieved. Master Diesel had notified his guards and started an investigation. Then Master Diesel folded his hands, "Don't leave yet. I was originally going to ask, was I correct in hearing that you were a pet sitter?"

"Yes, sir. That is correct," Law answered, though confused because he knew Robin was not Master Diesel's. 

"Do you offer services for partners in the pet fetish?" Master Diesel asked, not at all uncomfortable with the topic. To be honest though, he had probably had worse conversations. 

Law felt his cheeks grow slightly warm, "I have in the past. Only when it was part of a rather lengthily scene and I was included in the whole of it. Or for close friends of mine that were comfortable with me dominating them in place of their dom for the allotted period of time. I am trained as a dom as well, probably the only one trained for pet sitting in this area. Master Jude can provide a video of my training if you wish, I do not want to go through the whole thing again."

"I will call Jude and ask for it then. The reason I am asking is one of my friends is into pet play and him and his sub have been looking to do an intense scene with a third person for a while. They have tried partnering with a couple of the free doms here but haven't quite been satisfied yet. Would you be interested if I proposed that idea to them?" Master Diesel said. 

The concept had Law's heart beating in excitement, "It would depend on who it is. They have to be comfortable with the idea of the sub being alone someone else than his dom in his most vulnerable state of mind. Once they've decided the dom needs to contact me and we can go through the normal steps. I can provide you a brochure that describes the process if you wish."

Master Diesel smiled, "That would be great. It's Lincoln and Ephraim. They are a Master and Puppy pair. Do you have a brochure with you?" 

"In my locker sir, where would you like me to bring it?" Law answered. Oh my gosh!  How did I not see it? That makes so much sense. I might get to do a scene with my two ideals for human beings! Law stop being weird and just go get the paper for him already. Wait! Listen to his answer then ask for permission first, stupid.

"After this call I will be heading back out. So just take it to the table where my group sits," Master Diesel replied, "You may go." Then he turned to his phone and started punching numbers. Law slide out of there as quickly as he could. 

Thankfully he did not have to go back into the chaos to get to the subs room. After grabbing the brochure he had made up for Liberty Pool ages ago he dilly dallied around for a few minutes so that Master Diesel would be more likely to already be at the table when he went back out. That way it would be less awkward approaching the group of five. Finally Law worked himself up enough to get back out and head to his destination. As he walked he chose to think about the area that was technically the third floor of the club. To satisfy his curiosity, not to keep his mind off of where he was going at all. 

The third floor was simply two intersecting and railed walkways that connected to the cages. Due to the structure of the building they couldn't be seen from the first floor.  The cages were used for mainly two things. One was dancing to entertain people below. The second was for public punishments. The people who danced were paid employees of the club that didn't wish to be touched. Sometimes the cages were lowered so they could be seen better but it depended on the night. The people who were punished in the cages were either doms who didn't head their first and only warning that was given out during training or were subs who had been especially disobedient. Typically the punishments done in the cages were edging. However, there had been a few really creative ones handed out. 

Law was almost at the the table and unfortunately Master Diesel was not. He was about to turn around and head back to his refuge when he heard a squeal and was pulled into someones arms. 

"Thank goodness you're here! I need your opinion on what pet I should get. Wait! First you need to be introduced to my friends," Robins voice whirled into his ear and caused him to relax before he was dragged to the table of doms plus the two other subs, one of which was Brett, whom he had seen earlier. Law was spun so he was facing the group then trapped in Robins hug as he was introduced. "Guys, this is Law," Robin said, "Law, these are my friends." He pointed and gave their names with no order seemingly. 

First was Master Dorian, Robin's master whose kink Law had yet to decipher. He was a tall and not an overly built man. Mild mannered and very polite, he seemed to be the peace keeper of the group besides the Master Dom. Then was Master Ravi, a single dom who was known for his photography and kinbaku, or rope play,  skills. Master Ravi was of East Indian descent but had lived in America for his whole life with the exception of four years in Japan for collage.He was fairly muscular but not quite as tall as Master Dorian. Master King, whose actual name was Royal, was the Master Sadist. As expected of his title he was a giant both in height and beef, his hair was kept in a neat ponytail at the nap of his neck and he was clean shaven. Ephraim was next. He was Master Lincoln's sub and pet. Pet suited him as he was definitely the smallest of the group and his thick hair was hanging around his face in an adorable frizz of long curls. 

After the introductions Master Lincoln and Master Diesel return. Master Diesel was charismatic whereas Master Lincoln was a quiet but demanding presence. Both were about the same shape, though Master Diesel was taller and Master Lincoln was more muscular. Law found himself looking at the floor to keep his mouth shut respectfully. Otherwise he might end up drooling all over the floor.

Master Diesel moved behind him and Law found himself freezing up until he remembered the brochure in his hand. "Robin, why don't you and the others introduce Law to your other friends? He became a member a year ago but it seems like I forgot to make sure he made some connections," Master Diesel said, pointedly with an expression Law was pretty sure meant, "Go busy yourself so I can talk with my group in private." Though it could be a, "Don't question me." or a, "I'm taking a favour" face.