double love

Shug pov: it's been awhile but let me tell y'all what's been going on. Me and jakaree have been doing amazing

The wedding is today on the beach and I'm so nervous And excited.

And my baby girl will be here soon and guess what jakaree is naming her? Jakihyra . Nas and Ny are good but let me get back to what I'm doing.

I have on this beautiful long white and pink dress. My hair is in big curls.

Kace walked in smiling

Her-you ready for today?
Me-yes I'm so happy

I smiled as jakaree auntie slid on my necklace

Jakaree pov:

Wassup y'all. A nigga been so happy. I'm finally getting married to my everything with my little princess on the way.

I got on a black suit with the pink bow tie,my hair is in a neat bun. Ya boi looking fresh.

Ny- dadyyyyy

Me-what's wrong man?

He held up his tie and I grabbed it and put it on him.
Him and Nas got on white suits,pink bow ties and white dress shoes.

My brother walked in smiling. Along with all shug brothers and her dad.

King-y'all ready?

Me-yesss let's go before I get more nervous.

Entrance

I stood next to the pastor watching the doors open. And my beautiful soulmate came out with her dad on her arm.

She had on the most beautiful dress I've ever seen her in.

I let the tears fall as she came closer.

King shook my hand and put her hand in mine

Me-you look so beautiful

She fanned her face

Her-omgggg I'm so emotional right now..

Everybody laughed

Pastor- we are gathered here today for one important thing. To marry these two who are in love. May one of you start with the vows you've written.

Me-i never thought that I could love again after I was hurt so many times. Me having those bad situations in my life and you came in and saved me. You showed me true love. Even as many times as you got hurt even the times that I hurt you.. You stuck by me. When you left it felt as if my heart was dead. And when you came back I knew I could either be mad or love you till the end. ... Baby girl you've blessed me .my son's,my princess that'll be here soon. And more children to come. Theres nobody in this world I rather marry then you.

Everybody awwed and shug started crying more.

Her-i stand here today in all honesty to tell you I'm so blessed to be yours.you are my light in this world .I am so thankful (cries) t..t.that you chose me because if I had not met you I'd be still depressed. I'm so excited to be your wife and this doesn't mean anything this means we gonna be ten times stronger than we already are.

I wiped my tears and kissed her hands

Pastor-do you jakaree take shyterria to be your wife,to have and to hold, through sickness, health and weathyness till death do you part?

Me-i do

Pastor-and do you shyterria take jakaree to be your husband to have, hold through sickness, health and wealth till death do you part?

Her-i do

Pastor-if anyone has anything to say speak now or forever hold your peace.

Nobody said anything

Pastor-i pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride

I kissed her with so much passion

Pow pow pow pow!

My head shot up to see my dumb ass brother shooting in the air while everyone clapped.

My auntie smacked him and shug laughed and hugged me.

Shug-your brother is an ass I thought somebody was trying to kill us.

I kissed her again smiling.

Me-i love you wife

Her-i love you more husband

Can't wait to go on this honeymoon