Jakaree pov:

Me-aye ma you got to get the fuck out I'm bouta leave.
I watched this hoe roll over not knowing her track was on the bed.
Her- what the fuck rage
Me-um ...tiana you gotta go
Her-its Tasha!
Me-i don't give a fuck if yo name was taco just get the fuck out.
She grabbed her clothes and stormed out slamming the hotel door.over dramatic ass smh all that and she only sucked me up.She lucky she stayed over night .I don't respect hoes and I never bring them home .ohh shit my fault. y'all probably like who the fuck is this nigga..Im 20 and my name is  jakaree (ja-kar-ree) Karon carter but everybody call me Rage nobody knows my real name except for my moma my nigga anthony but we call him ace and my big brother Jamal .fuck all that though lemme describe myself .I'm light skinned ,hazel eyes,got a dimple on my right cheek,I'm 6'4 I got a lot of tattoos .some on my chest n a whole sleeve on my left arm.I'm mixed with black n some other shit I got hair that stops a little past my shoulders but I get it braided .these hoes love my hair.I don't let them touch it tho..Im outchea making money.I own a few clubs n a lot of traps I'm the muhfukin king .I'm just waiting on my queen .lemme get back to the story. I was walking to my all black challenger with the black rims.not even 40 mins I pulled up to my house n locked the gate back.I opened the door and ran upstairs. I took a hot ass shower and went to my closet.I put on a black tee , black joggers and my black timbs .I put on a gold chain, my gold Rolex.a nigga had to show out .I had already got a edge up so my hair good I jus got it in two braids.I sprayed on some Gucci Cologne n walked out grabbing my keys to my black on black range rover.I drove off towards the trap.