That Day, Captain

Start from the beginning

"Cadet (L/N)" he calls out, annoyed. How does he know me? I turn on my heels to face him. "Yes, Corporal?" I ask. He walks over to me. He's taller than me. Then again who isn't taller than me? I was like 4'8 or 4'9 on a lucky day.

"I never dismissed you. You know it's bad to disobey your Corporal" he sighs as he stood in front of me with his arms folded.

"Sorry, I forgot, please accept my apology" I tell him, in my nicest voice possible, not show my annoyed voice already. He rolls his eyes and with a wave of his hand dismisses me. He's a real asshole.

He walks down the hall and heads outside. I feel like he's one of those do whatever I say or I'll kill you type Corporals. Probably.

I walk off towards my room and I began to read the book.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

-Present-

(F/N)'s POV

"Well, that seems kind of cliché. But cute, though." Hanji tells me as we start to walk to my room. "Yeah, that's when I started though." I reply as I shut the door to my room

"Sorry for asking, but I heard that Levi had a crush on you after some incident at training." she confesses.

Incident? Which one?

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Well.. don't you remember what that one cadet, did to you during-" she started to describe. I held my breath not wanting to hear another word. Hanji saw my action and she froze. "I..I..I'm sorry that wasn't right to say that.." she mumbles.

I could feel my mind blank out as I remember his glare. His mad and pleased look on his face. I closed my eyes trying to forget the memory.

"(F/N)?" Hanji whispered. I open my eyes escaping that thought.

"What about that Spring Break rendezvous, everyone was talking about? she asked.

"Not that again! Look I never slept with him!" I replied, annoyed. Honestly, I never slept with anyone before. I was still a virgin.

Then again. I'm young right now I should be married. Something my mom would say.

"Oi! (F/N)!" I hear Levi shout from outside my door. I get up from my bed and I open the door.

"Yes, Levi" I reply as I leaned against the doorway. "Come to my office, now" he orders me. I roll my eyes at him as I walk out of my room.

Hanji gives me a thumbs up as she sees me walk with Levi down the hallway.

Really Hanji?

I'm more questioning why Levi wants me in his office. I've been in his office before, but that was only when I didn't clean his desk properly.

I look at Levi's back as we walked. He has a sexy back. Stop! '(F/N), you remember saying no love on the battlefield it'll distract you from work' I thought to myself.

But.....then again I never said anything about having a crush on him. Or dreaming about him. Or having sexual thoughts of him.

'You're a disgrace, (F/N)' my inner cadet tells me.

Whatever.

"Brat! Come on!" Levi called out. I look and I saw he was holding the door to his office open. Gentleman at heart? Wow, he does have a soul. "Sorry" I whisper as I walked inside, embarrassed.

Levi comes in after me, locking the door, securely. Making sure no one interrupts. This must be a serious matter.

"Sit, down (F/N)." he orders as he pulls out a chair. Instantly, I sat in it. I faced towards Levi, at his desk. Levi leaned against his desk. His hands gave him support as he leaned.

"What did Pixis want?" he asked. 'Told you he would ask' my inner cadet sneers at me. "That's confidential." I reply, crossing my arms. He looks at me as if I just discovered fire. "Confidential? Really?" he questions as he struts to my chair.

What's he doing? "Y..Yes" I mumble. He walks out from behind me and faces me. He squats down so we are eye to eye level. His gray silver gaze pierced my heart. "It looks like I'm going to have to force it out of you" he sighs.

"What do you-" I start to ask. Levi grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me up from my chair. He pushes off the paperwork on his desk. He uses all his force to pin me up against his desk.

I start to fight back, until he pins my hands against the desk.

"Tell me what he wanted" he growled. Why does he want to know?

"W-Why do you even care?!" I asked, softly.

"Because, I want to know if that old bastard, put my cadet in danger" he whispers into ear, emphasizing 'my', as he strokes my cheek.

'My cadet'

~~~~~~~~

That's done!

Phew! Anyway! Yup sorry if things escalated a little quick. But I got huge plans for this story!

*evil laugh*

Until next time!

Wait! BTW:

Throughout the story there will be many flashbacks from training!

Some are sweet and some could be kinda traumatizing.....

But I'll warn you when that happens!

Alright that's it for this chapter!

Bye, Reader-chan!

Or other random people who don't like being called that!

See ya Next Time!!

~

Erena ~