Room 204 | Kim Taehyung

"After the concert Jagiya, I'll take you out to a nice dinner." You chuckle at Taehyung who's in the dressing room prepping for one of his BTS concerts.

"Taehyung that's very sweet of you, but you'll be too tired at the end of it." Taehyung kisses your cheek and ruffles your hair.

"Aniyo, I'll be fine. You deserve a nice dinner."

"Taehyung! You're about to go on!" The stage manager calls out to him. Taehyung nods in the managers direction and gives him a thumbs up before turning back towards you.

"I'm taking you for a dinner whether I have to drag you there or not." You give a dramatic sigh.

"If I must!" Taehyung laughs and kisses your cheek one last time before heading off to the stage. You walk out of the dressing room and head to your seat at the concert.

You find your seat and immediately start talking with a girl whose been a fan of BTS for awhile. Her name is Nari, and she's a college student.

You and Nari get quite comfortable with each other talking about BTS. Of course, because no one knows you and Taehyung are dating, you can't tell her.

When you hear BTS' voices over the microphone, the crowd goes wild. People are already screaming and yelling and the concert hasn't even begun yet. You laugh, and join in with the rest of the crowd.

*End Of Concert Time Skip*

When the concert is over, your voice is hoarse. You and Nari walk towards the stadium doors together before you tell her you have to break off.

"Aww it's too bad (Y/N), we could've taken a cab together!" You smile and nod, before waving to her and heading backstage.

"Jagiya! Over here!" Taehyung calls out to you and waves you over to where he's sitting.

"So...what did you think?" You smile and give him a thumbs up, not wanting to make your voice worse by talking more. Taehyung furrows his brows.

"Are you Okay (Y/N)?" You nod again and give him another thumbs up.

"Speak." When you don't answer him he repeats, his tone a bit firmer.

"Jagiya, speak." You sigh and shake your head in a no motion.

"Is your voice hoarse?" You nod your head yes and Taehyung chuckles.

"I've told you too Take it easy at our concerts...I know how much you enjoy them but still, you could really damage your voice." You shrug and nod, a hoarse chuckle escaping your lips. Your hand immediately flies to your mouth.

You didn't realize you sounded that bad. Taehyung shakes his head with his lips in a tight line trying not to smile. He finally grabs your hand.

"C'mon Jagiya, I'm still taking you out for that dinner, voice or no voice."

*time skip/ flash back-ish*

Dinner was amazing, except for the part where the waiter had to practically bite his tongue so hard it'd bleed from trying not to laugh at your voice.

"maY I plEaSe GeT a..." And so on. The first time the waiter heard you, he laughed so hard he literally fell on the floor. He recovered quickly and played it off as if he remembered something one of his co-workers had told him earlier.

When the waiter walked away, Taehyung re-assured you multiple times you had a beautiful voice. As much as you wanted to believe him, it was hard when he too wanted to laugh every time you spoke.

Finally you got fed up with everybody trying so hard not to laugh you gave up and started writing everything down.

"Jagiya are you annoyed?" You'd shook your head 'no', but Taehyung knew you better to realize you were ticked off. He grabbed one of your hands across the table.

"Mianhaeyo (Y/N). I didn't realize you were that self-conscious about your voice. It's really not all that bad." You smile at him trying to comfort you and nod your head in thanks. When you leave the restaurant, instead of taking you back home, Taehyung takes you somewhere else.

"WhEre aRe wE goInG TaEhyuNg-aH?" You asked him. He gives you as side long glance and smirk's.

"I was thinking about going for dessert." You furrow your brows in thought then shrug it off. You'd find out sooner rather than later about what he meant. When Taehyung parked the car, he parked in front of a fancy Hotel. He got out and opened the door for you.

"M'lady." You chuckleand take his hand as he closes the door behind you. You both walk up to the lady behind the desk.

"Room 204 for Kim Taehyung." The lady nod's and hands him the key.

"Enjoy your stay." Taehyung smiles at her and brings you to the room. You look around puzzled when Taehyung pushed you down onto the bed. That's when the whole 'dessert' thing makes sense to you, causing you to laugh.

"What's so funny Jagiya?" Taehyung asks as his lips graze your cheek. As you're about to answer, Taehyung kisses you, pushing his tongue into your mouth and exploring your warm cavern.

His hands travel down your curves while your hands play in his hair. Your hands go down his chest just as his hands pull your pants down. His fingers play along your thighs, inching closer to your heat.

You squeeze your legs shut, the excitement almost being too much for you. Taehyung pulls your thighs back open and his fingers now dance along your heat.

"Don'T tEaSe TaEhyUng-ah." You try to tell him in between kisses. Finally, one finger dips into your heat, before he adds a second thrusting fast. Although your voice is hoarse, your moans are loud almost garbled, but Taehyung doesn't care.

He pulls his fingers out of you and puts his fingers in your mouth distracting you with that while his member slides into you.

Your so engrossed in sucking his fingers you don't realize he's filled you up completely until he starts moving slowly and your walls clench around him making you both moan. He thrusts fast from the start, and his hand travels down and rubs your clit while he kisses you silencing your moans.

You grip his shoulders and your nails dig into his skin a bit when you cum. Taehyung thrusts faster then before, helping you ride out your high when his own high arrives.

He thrusts quickly and sloppily as both your juices mix spilling out of you. He slows his thrusts and pulls out of you panting hard. You feel as if you barely have any voice now.

"Jagiya, you're going to have to wright everything down tomorrow!" Taehyung jokes. You slap his arm and pull him in closer too you.

You would've laughed, you just didn't have the voice for it

·𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸·
————————————————————————
·𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸··𖥸·
Credits to owner
Vote and comment
Word count:1168