Remembering Maaya

A letter from Blood

Dear My Love,

I know that it's been a tough couple years without you, especially for me. I miss you like crazy every single day, and I wish that there was a way for me to bring you back just one last time. I don't even know what I would do if you were able to come back. I think we would have to take a trip to the place we're it all begun, and I would just have to talk to you about anything and everything. I do think about you every day, and as redundant as it sounds, it's true. There are so many questions that I have for you. I have so many memories of us, and each day I wish I could relive them all over again.

I know it hurts. And I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the sadness that paralyzes you, the sadness that makes you feel like you're pushing yourself forward just to go through the motions.

I am sorry for the pain that stings you, and makes you feel like I am pouring salt right onto your open wounds. I am sorry for the doubt that plagues you, the doubt that makes you feel like love is a risk that's no longer worth taking. I promised you that I would keep you safe, that I wouldn't let harm come your way. But how prepared could we have been? It happened all in the blink of an eye.

But please My Love, give me another chance. Let me prove that all the pain are worth it. Just give me another chance.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"

I will wait for you where it all begun. I will wait you at the corner of the street.

Love,
BLOOD