"Oh, hey can you do me a favor?" She asks.

"Yeah whatd'ya need?" He lifts the bag to empty the rest of the sugar into his mouth, his hair glistens with sweat and clings to his neck in the sun.

"Well, I got this thing earlier–like ten minutes ago actually." Dallas pulls out the note she received, and hands it out to him. He takes it and blinks with confusion, re-reading and re-reading it over and over again.

"Who gave you this?" He looks it over, looking to see if there's anything on the back but she checked, there isn't.

"One of the Legion Bots, it was pretty useless. Scanned my face though." She looks to her feet, kicking small pebbles about.

"Scanned your face? Dal, maybe it's time for us to leave." Griffin says, he's looking around them like a timid child who'd just stolen a cookie or taken a bigger portion for dinner than allowed.

"Leave?"

"Well, yeah. This could be a trap for them CPS ladies to come 'n grab us again." He says.

She didn't think of that.

"Why don't we go, I'll wait inside because it was addressed to me I guess. If it is what you think it is, I'll just say I have to use the bathroom. I'm sure there's an alley you can wait in, and we can just leave." Dallas decides.

She knows they'll never be allowed any choices if they get snatched up again. Dallas just needs more time to figure out what she wants, a new home with terrible people and whining children is not what she needs. They've been good here for a few days, but if they need to. Dallas is willing to leave for their freedom, even if it'll cost her that missing piece of her life.

She gets in the passenger seat and shuts the door. The phone is charging in the cup holder, Dallas punches into the gps the cafe on 20th street, sure enough it isn't fake so she hits start route and waits for Griffin to get in the drivers seat.

He gets in and backs out of the parking spot, the soft jazz is turned on and they talk back and forth about nothing special really. The place comes up rather fast for only being 20 minutes away. Rather soon, a cafe comes into view. With the coffee cup on the window and everything.

The car pauses across the street, it takes her a second to look at the driver.

"Looks like there's a alley 'round back, I'll be there if we needa getaway." Griffin momentarily smirks sadly at her, his eyes fluttering to her and then downcast while he starts up the car again.

He drops her off at the front, and drives off to the alley to wait for her to be done.

She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, looking at the building like it'll give her a future but for real she had no clue as to who gave her the paper and why Legion Bots were scanning for her face. Dallas had put some cash in her ratty old wallet, so she was set, she didn't like coffee too well and was annoyed she wasn't drinking her rockstar at the moment.

But still, Dallas Knight walked into the coffee shop, the bell above the door rang twice to announce her arrival, there was a few people here and there which indicated it was not a busy place and that was good for her. Whoever this VP person was, they would be coming in four minutes and easier to recognize since they had a specific time set to meet.

So Dallas walked up to the counter, ordered a frappe with extra whip cream, and took a seat near the window. Sipping her drink, and tapping her finger nails timidly against the surface of the round table above her legs. Her foot taps against the floor rhythmically, it's three o'clock now and no one has walked in.