The Plan

A few yards away, the neutrinos were disintegrating everything in sight. The soft gentle grass had turn to ashes. The nebula's colors were starting to fade. The smell of smoke drowned the smell of blossoms. And the cherry blossom tree was on its last few flowers. The neutrinos thought they had won, until a giant spaceship flew under the nebula. It was the Dauntless, the spaceship in Space Heros.

Inside the ship, Leo sat on the chair in the middle of the room facing the windows. "Raph, fire the plasma cannons!!" Leo shouted. "Gladly" Raph said as he cracked his knuckles and put his hands on the machine. He shot the neutrinos, and it actually looked like they were getting hurt.

The plan was working. But then they started to fight back, launching metal disks that stuck to the bottom of the ship. 3..2..1... they exploded. The explosion rocked the ship but wasn't strong enough to make it crash. "OH NO DUDES!!" THE SHIP'S GONNA GO DOWN IF WE GET HIT WITH ANYMORE OF THOSE EXPLODING THINGIES!!" Mikey shouted "LEO, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?". Leo slapped Mikey "Calm down, Mikey. Remember the plan. Donnie, warm up the transporters!!" he said "How long will it take to be ready to fire?". "About five minutes, Captain" Donnie replied. "Then we just need to distract them for five minutes" Leo declared "Mikey your with me".

The two turtles walked down the ship to head to the exit. The door led a straight drop because the ship wasn't on the ground, so Leo grabbed a rope and tied it to the wall of the ship and threw the rest down. Him and Mikey slid down the rope, landing in the ashes of the grass. "We need to protect the cherry blossom tree" Leo said "I'll make them chase me so they don't destroy it, while you guard it in case they decide to come back". Leo took out his katanas and banged them together to get the neutrino's attention. Mikey hid behind the tree while the neutrinos followed Leo. He looked around when he couldn't hear the neutrino's low robotic voices anymore to see if it was clear.

Meanwhile, Leo was still running with the Neutrino on his tail. Hurry up Donnie, Leo thought. Leo was getting tired of running. He started to slow down, which made the neutrinos catch up to him. When he was all out of breath, he collapsed to the ground. Catching his breath, the neutrinos surrounded him. One of them pointed it's laser hand at him, and started warming it up. Leo thought this was the end for him.